UAV-TD (Urban Assualt Vehicle - tear drop) build

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
I really like the semi gloss aluminum siding. But most off all I like the rounded bumpers and fenders using the diamond plate. Really sets it off for me. Headed through there next Sunday, up to Navajo Lake for a week of high altitude training on the mountain bike. If you have time, I would like to see it first hand.

Bob

silvrzuki77

explorer
Yeah for sure if you wanna come by. Im off tuesday, thursday, and saturday. Lol weird schedule with the fire dept.

I will have some updates later today also!

silvrzuki77

explorer
Alright lots of little stuff today!
Placed the inner seal for the hatch on. Counter sunk the screws and placed silicone on the inside.
ra5usyzu.jpg

Installed a tongue box for now and installed the jack.
eduvuvu3.jpg

I drilled it for a tire to move it around in case of what ever.
ery9ajys.jpg

Installed the edging for the rear hatch
ajaje6eh.jpg

Got bored and installed the edge trim!
aqu6u5et.jpg

Copied the idea from another mfg.
ene9epe8.jpg

Last edited:

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
I like the fender extension, on the next one consider it going under the door. The reason, the door entry area gets a lot of wear, from in an out traffic. More than anywhere on the trailer. You find your self setting on it and dragging in it seem to me. Also becomes a good place to set muddy boots!!

You are doing a fantastic job on this trailer. Really has been fun to watch, realizing how much you have learned, and in honesty how much you have taught a lot of us. Thanks for this fantastic adventure.

Will miss you I guess. I am coming through Sunday morning, have a few days at Navajo, then on to Cruiser Fest trek in from Moab. Will be back up in mid October for World Senior games in St George, maybe then.

Bob

silvrzuki77

explorer
Thanks Bob for the compliment!! Im learning a ton both good and bad, but its super awesome seeing a somewhat finished product. I was thinking of running a slider from that kickout to right behind the clearence light. Was wondering if it be hard getting in and out with it there. At the moment im going to leave the kitchen as is kind of and finish it after the trip. I need to start exploring!!!

silvrzuki77

explorer
Alright got the new trail gear springs installed! Looks perfect! Seems super stable rock test, not squishy or anything.
ydabazen.jpg
epede6ez.jpg

Bought the stuff to finish the inside of the hatch and I ordered AT trailers shower setup for the side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism