UAV-TD (Urban Assualt Vehicle - tear drop) build

silvrzuki77

explorer
Lol, thats funny cause right down the street from my firestation is a zombie apocolypse store. No joking lol the guys were saying I should slap zombie stickers on it.

CCFD170

Adventurer
You should tell the zombie store to sponsor your build. You could run their logo if they help pay some costs. Maybe they would give you gas money when you go on trips.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Picture of the zombie store front and inside. Didn't know their are local zombie stores now. I wanna cash In and open one

silvrzuki77

explorer
null_zpsacda1cfa.jpg

Here you guys go. Take a close look at the black 2 1/2tons bed. The guy bought the 84 tan 5ton of GL for 4 grand and i think it has like 12k mi on. Badazz.. Oh and you can also get artifical grass for your yard lol

silvrzuki77

explorer
Rocrunr its actually zombies tied to the back of the 2 1/2 ton lol

Well i got my goals acomplished for the day. Installed the driver side window.
null_zps3de1d8a9.jpg

Got the passenger side door installed. Big pain in the rear had to router a 1/8th" around the interior door edge by hand. Fits awesome. Started polyurethaning the door.
null_zps9bebc275.jpg

Tomorrow install passenger window and get the door latch installed.

I need to drive down to the rv place and buy some butyl tape soo i can finish the hatch exterior. Going to order the new leaf springs friday and hopefully a few other things?

rocrunr

Adventurer
That truck is so cool. Imagine the looks from families in their cars when you pull up beside them with that thing at the lights!!. Zuk the trailer is turning out really nice, amazing attention to detail. It's something to be proud of sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77