UAV-TD (Urban Assualt Vehicle - tear drop) build

silvrzuki77

explorer
I hear ya on the plug in play no doubt easy way to do it. I think im about 30 bucks into everything on mine plus i had nothing else to do lol

silvrzuki77

explorer
e9y3ydar.jpg

Well this is a bummer. Too tall and it needs to pull out pretty far to be usable. I can drop the tray down about 1/2". Maybe then move the upper back bearings farther forward. Nothin is easy lol

Last edited:

silvrzuki77

explorer
Nope still wont have the throw to open the lid. Hmmmmm.

Might have to buy those 3 piece slider that are expensive but extend super far and design a entire new slide setup.

Last edited:

rocrunr

Adventurer
That's it don't want it the fridge don't slide. lol That's a bummer what's the issue the height or throw? How far forward did you move the back bearings? Still won't clear?

silvrzuki77

explorer
Thought about that and its a great idea, just want to keep as much usable space as possible. (Future ammo can swamp cooler) If I had done a standard 8ft trailer I would have done that for sure.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
Height I can fix, its the throw thats a problem. The heavy duty long bearing throws are around $140 for what I need!

That seems to becoming one of those situations where you just have to stand back, rub your chin, and say, "That's why the manufactured ones cost so much!"

silvrzuki77

explorer
Even still if I bought a manufactured one Im in the same situation not being able to pull out. Lol. Also I would have $200 less. Works great all n all and would be fine in a jeep or the back of the hummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77