Uwharrie Safari

stevenr

Observer
I'll be waking everyone up at midnight when I roll in Thursday night. Might just rev the engine so y'all know for sure that I have arrived ;)

Wander

Expedition Leader
I'll be waking everyone up at midnight when I roll in Thursday night. Might just rev the engine so y'all know for sure that I have arrived ;)

We'll be sure to thank you in the morning:littlefriend:

Hopefully Daniel will spare you this year!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
looks like Eli and I are coming Fri am for the day and may come back to gather the girls and return later on. Still not sure if I can find some help to retrieve one of the kids from school at 2 though. All that said, anyone up for meeting Fri @ 8 at Outpost and get on with some trails rather quickly? Not wanting to rush anyone but I may need to leave by noon thirty.
Does Jay frequent this site anyone know?

jgdisco2

Adventurer
looks like Eli and I are coming Fri am for the day and may come back to gather the girls and return later on. Still not sure if I can find some help to retrieve one of the kids from school at 2 though. All that said, anyone up for meeting Fri @ 8 at Outpost and get on with some trails rather quickly? Not wanting to rush anyone but I may need to leave by noon thirty.
Does Jay frequent this site anyone know?

Hey Dale, I don't think jay is on this site( or at least I haven't seen him on here) not sure what the group would want to do but I'll ask them and get back to you

stevenr

Observer
Too early for me, but hope to catch up with you Dale. What are you going to be driving? It's usually a surprise everytime I see you ;)

BTW, who is Jay?

jgdisco2

Adventurer
Too early for me, but hope to catch up with you Dale. What are you going to be driving? It's usually a surprise everytime I see you ;)

BTW, who is Jay?

Jay is the guy who drives the white d90 from SC( you will know him when you see him)...hey Steven can you bring those stickers I was wanting last yr haha? I'll have cash for them :victory:

stevenr

Observer
Ah Jason Bayer. I do not think he really does internet forums at all... but not sure.

I will bring those stickers for you. lol

jeeper92

Adventurer
Hello

This is something id be interested in............amyone have a website or somethign to go from?
thanks

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I've got a 130 project, but not even close:-(
but I will be bringing a simple green D-II, 5 spd, non s/r, cloth manual seats on 33s w/ Hannibal flat RR... maiden voyage to boot :smiley_drive:

I'll catch up with Jay there as well or give him a ring. Jonathon, if you chat with him ask if he'ld be interested as I think he is early bird as well.
Cheers

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
sounds great on the tires- thanks!!

Rover4x4 that is fine, probably do everything except Daniel and Rocky Mount as I'll have my 4yo. Is that doable, too much, not enough? Confirm if you want to give it a go, and we'll be there at 8 at Outpost. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77