Warr-wagon

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
got what feels like quite a bit done today. found this little access door, there was one on each side. opened them up and cleaned out the dirt and stuff so they will drain water again. didnt see them till i was sitting eye level with it.

001-6.jpg

i got the new power steering pump pulley on, the new high pressure line, and the new pump on

003-10.jpg

it took a while to remember to how the pump mounted but i got it figured out. also had to modify the mounting brackets for the new alt. the 100 amp one is huge compared to stock.

004-13.jpg

clearance for new alt and new valve covers

006-4.jpg

had to bend the adjusting bracket

005-10.jpg

also had to bend the dipstick tube to clear the bottom of the new alt. used a brakeline tubing bender to bend the dipstick tube

009-2.jpg

also pulled the seat belts and the bench seat again so i can POR the floor boards and prep for the heater install

it kinda sucked being in the shop in 100+ degrees, dads truck said it was 110 sitting in the sun.

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
well i actually worked on my own rig today lol

cut cut here and cut cut there

002-8.jpg

i still need to clean it up a bit and i know i cut it up higher than the back of the bed floor but i will be tucking the bumper up nice and tight.

while cutting the bed side, the rear of the bed side seperated from the inside of the bed. bad pic

004-14.jpg

here you can see where the bed sides must have seperated before, there was some bad welds there. i will be cleaning the area up and re-welding it befpore im done.

004x2.jpg

and going back together

005-11.jpg

BlueBomber

Adventurer
Looks like its really coming together. I say it done!! now, go play and get us some pics!!!!!!! I like the first truck otter posted (the 2 door) but that front bumper must weigh 3 tons!

profabber

I like what your doing, I started with a 79 SWB that has since turned into a mutant monster. Now drive a 93 Cummins dually. Keep up the good work!

gialinn

Nice truck. Hope he keeps building. THere are two 70's ramchargers within 150 miles of me, Dry warm climate. I keep thinking i should stop by and see what he'd take for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy