What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Added a 120V power port to the side of the Jeep.

I'm in the process of a full write up on the blog page, but power port enters under the hood and let's me have my block heater plugged in (when necessary), and my battery maintainer to keep my batteries charged up. No more power cords hanging out of the hood.

Future plan will be to split a 120V line to the rear of the jeep for an AC outlet to use for cooking/heating when parked at camp sites with plug in services - all while keeping the Jeep batteries at a full charge.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Finished cutting and reforming my XJ's floor. Now ill have grand cheek 10x adjustable heated seats and more storage in the back.

Ursa Minor j30 and an EeziAwn manta awning were installed

04892e76b456c9b033307e8148decec4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Ursa Minor j30 and an EeziAwn manta awning were installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this on the FB page last night... sweet setup. I really like that awning system. I saw a few of them at NWOR last year and wish I had one for my Jeep/Trailer.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Dirty Dogs Cargo net

Installed a Dirty Dogs Cargo Screen for a bit more protection for Super-Mutt when we are on the trails, as the floor is going to be raised about 9-1/2".
Not quite as clean as having no soft top, but works.

Attachments

• Cargo-net-screened.jpg
    Cargo-net-screened.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Cargo-net-bottom.jpg
    Cargo-net-bottom.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Cargo-net.jpg
    Cargo-net.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 41

IndyRubicon

Globetrotter
I installed my Bestop door entry guards and my rear Xenon fender flares. I didn't get around to installing the front fender flares because the rear ones were a PITA. There were what seemed like a million plastic clips attaching the factor fender flares and wheel well guards on. By the time I removed all of those and attached the Xenon flares, I was out of time. Guess my Jeep will just have to look goofy for the next few days because I won't get a chance to work on the front ones until Tuesday. Oh well...it's not the first time I've looked goofy, and certainly won't be the last.

Lucky j

Explorer
I gave mine a dirty look and then tweeted to #Jeep that I've been waiting 3 weeks for them to contact me.

Don't buy a KL Cherokee.

Ok, guess the customer did not do his job at shopping for the wright vehicule for is need??

Not easy to draw conclusion with out that much information.

Or maybe I'm just wrong!

jpat30

Adventurer
Finally bought a fire extinguisher to keep in her. I know it's not glamorous, but then again neither is standing by twiddling your thumbs while your jeep burns down to the ground.

PCO6

Adventurer
I built a tailgate table for my TJ recently and finally got to use it this past weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

It just slips on over the tailgate - no fasteners. The bracket is rubber lined to protect the paint.

picture.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal