What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Since I have my 35s (or will in the next couple of weeks), I decided that it was time to deal with mounting the spare, and ordered my MOR/Ryde hinges!! I also picked up my BOSS adjustable shocks while I was in Vancouver on vacation last week. Double walled and beefy. Just need to get the front shock mounts due to a clearance issue (very minor and only an slight issue at full stuff, but might as well deal with it now).

Great company to deal with. Had an issue with the vendor they suggested, so they cut me a deal and took care of me - all due to their own follow up (I got side tracked and these slipped my mind). These should arrive in the next 2-3 weeks so will get them mounted up and will post some pictures.

I ordered a set of the morryde hinges as well as the MBRP spare tire holder brace. Since im only running a 33, and some gas cans on the back, I should be fine with that.

Modeler

W1DCS
Just confirmed my date with Clayton Offroad for them to install the long arm upgrade kit at their shop. This will be only the second modification that I haven't done on the rig by myself.

Got to wait until mid June though, it can't come fast enough.

MudderNutter

Adventurer
Received my 3.5 inch OME lift from DPG, got some armor from JCR, and some wheels/random tid bits from Quadratec this week! The install starts on Sunday, and carries on through next week. I installed rear, and mid HD frame stiffeners last weekend, so now all I have to do is the fronts and then the lift!

Ataki

Lift finally installed, and got the tires mounted. Ended up having to cut pretty much every bolt out of the suspension. I still need to install the spacers up front to level it out, but they need to be modified and I ran out of time.
IMG_20150407_095031242_HDR_zpsiqut3xrl.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Lift finally installed, and got the tires mounted. Ended up having to cut pretty much every bolt out of the suspension. I still need to install the spacers up front to level it out, but they need to be modified and I ran out of time.
IMG_20150407_095031242_HDR_zpsiqut3xrl.jpg

I think its sitting great as is. There is not enough front rake to make it stupid but a bit to take the load in the rear.

Ataki

I think its sitting great as is. There is not enough front rake to make it stupid but a bit to take the load in the rear.

Yeah, I'm thinking I may keep it this way, and keep the spacers for when I get a front bumper. I do have a minor rubbing issue when turning, but that will be fixed when I replace the fender.

It was good day!

Got the lift, shocks, and tires installed yesterday, thank god for the Auto Skills Center at Ft. Meade for $100 bucks was able to use a lift all the tools i needed and tires mounted. She's sitting pretty now!!!!!

Before
IMG_0754.JPG

After
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006_2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 41

dan0

Adventurer
Drove it to a car show (non-Jeep show)
Tried to jump it on a back road but luckily spotted the state trooper waiting on the other side before I got going too fast.
Took the long way home on more back roads after getting stuck behind lowered show cars driving 15 mph over rough roads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach