What's new at Coyote RV/Phoenix Pop up?

knobbytracks

Observer
Ok, Thanks Michel (Wasp) for the explanation. The camper and pickup look sweet, both separately and as a whole package. Enjoy your excursions and I think I speak for most when I say we need to see some more pics of your trip!

the wasp

Observer
Ok, Thanks Michel (Wasp) for the explanation. The camper and pickup look sweet, both separately and as a whole package. Enjoy your excursions and I think I speak for most when I say we need to see some more pics of your trip!

ok, it is noted .... but not before January with the first snow in Catalonia

Last edited:

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
F150 Super Crew

Last weekend's new adventure begins. A nice gentleman from Idaho showed up here on a snowy morning and got his custom F150 SuperCrew Pop up. Built sized up so that the tailgate can shut.

2011-12-03101309.jpg

2011-12-03101254.jpg

2011-12-03101230.jpg

GREY.HOUND

So, what do you typically run as for width on these campers for trucks like my '07 Tundra? I know everything can be custom, is 84" the norm or less, like 80"? Seems like those 4 inches of width would be valuable on a 6.5' camper. Also, I've seen the inflatable queen matress, but are "regular" matresses available?

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Do you have some interior pictures of that short bed camper?
I've drawn up a plan for a 6' pop-up for my supercrew that I've been meaning to talk to you about, and I'd be interested to see what that one looks like.
It must be a 5'6" floor length? 84-86" width?
Hopefully I'll get time back at work to exchange some emails and get a solid price quote on what I'm wanting.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Wow... great campers. I have followed the fellow Canuck who bought the camper for his white Taco, and finally found this thread. I would LOVE to see a picture of one attached to a Jeep Cherokee XJ? I saw you snapped a pic of the back cut off of one, but I never did see the final installed photo.

If I ever get a suitable vehicle (which it looks like any vehicle might be suitable) I will call you up!! Love your quality and attention to detail...and man those Wrangler tops are awesome.

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Non Cabover Phoenix Pop up

A few weeks ago, we had a nice custom design go out. Here it is.... Non Cabover full size short bed unit. The customer wanted a few special features:

* No cabover for lighter weight and better earodynamics.
* Seating down both sides that each make into a bed.
* Tall enough when top is down to sit up comfortably.
* Extra easy to lift roof.
* Small size windows on both side walls.
* Nice big heater and propane system.
* Non-finished wood surfaces and low out-gas materials throughout.
* Heavy duty tie down recessed rings in all four corners of the bed.
* Power converter
* Double heavy duty battery system
* 110v outlets two sets
* Two 12v outlets
* Outside LED lights on both sides and back

wing110.jpg

wing111.jpg

wing114.jpg

wing112.jpg

wing118.jpg

wing115.jpg

wing117.jpg

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
The Brushbuster!

A very custom unit on F150 short bed, heads for California!

These fine folks decided to add a custom Phoenix PULSE to their Christmas list! Finished and installed two days before "the big day" and heading off for fun!

Here are some photos of the special custom features...

wing122.jpg

wing121.jpg

wing123.jpg

wing124.jpg

wing125.jpg

wing127.jpg

wing128.jpg

wing129.jpg

wing135.jpg

wing134.jpg

wing133.jpg

wing131.jpg

wing130.jpg

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Shots from the show!

Ok... We're back from the ISE show, and it was great! Super turn out, we met tons of great people getting out there, doing the outdoors stuff.

Sales were pretty good, so the next order received will have an approximate finish date of mid April.... never too soon to get your new Phoenix started!!:)

Here are some pictures from our space at the show. Hope you like the first public showing of the Jeep CJ5 Pop up. The first one was built in the early 90s, first time at a show, now.

IMG00195.jpg

ISEshow.jpg

001-1.jpg

IMG00192.jpg

IMG00193.jpg

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00198-1.jpg

CJ5 camper

006-4.jpg

Jeep Pop up Camper

IMG00191.jpg

CJ Camper

IMG00190.jpg

Off road Jeep Camper

016-2.jpg

Last edited:

locrwln

Expedition Leader
That is cool.

I wish I could make an order, but my FWC shell will have to do for a little longer.

Jack

Mts2Sand

Awesome Jeep

Nice job on the Jeep, now I remember you mentioning to me that you were looking for an older one this summer past. Love my Dodge and Phoenix, but now you are making me miss my jeep. Too bad I sold her, that black pop up would have been sweet. Imagine on this?
IMG_0915.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater