WhiteKnight Build (ttora4runners rebuild)

Rot Box

Explorer
Looking great! I really like that color--can't wait to see more.

I'm starting to build up the WhiteKnights arch nemesis.... The BlackNight :yikes: LOL

DSC02692.jpg

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Well, after a long Saturday morning my 4runner is armored up a little more and sitting on some new tires.

P1040368.jpg

P1040369.jpg

Gotta thank Rockware (they have a nice buggie they used at the KOH) in Colorado Springs for welding on the sliders this morning.

Next up will be to get a tune-up and find out where the metal on metal sound is now coming from when I turn (I'm think it's getting from the drivers side front wheel).

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Finally, got around to installing my CB today minus the antenna.

CB control box is the gray box to the left
P1040396.jpg

The CB
P1040398.jpg

Clearance, I'm going to pick up a 90* bend to see that helps some. In hind sight I probable should've put it higher up or on the passenger side but I'm happy with it overall.
P1040397.jpg

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
I have the same CB and I just put the box under the radio and cheated the hand held wire between the carpet and the shifter area.

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
Kind of came across something today while surfing craigslist. Wasn't really expecting to find it but I couldn't pass on the price.

P1060039.jpg

Elocker from a 98 4runner minus the wiring harness.

Gonna have fun tomorrow night trying to unload this thing.

It'll probable be awhile before I get it installed since I have other things to take care of before it but now I'll have a rear and center diff lock. :sombrero:

Doug18

Kind of came across something today while surfing craigslist. Wasn't really expecting to find it but I couldn't pass on the price.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t257/wormholegamma/P1060039.jpg[IMG]

Elocker from a 98 4runner minus the wiring harness.

Gonna have fun tomorrow night trying to unload this thing.

It'll probable be awhile before I get it installed since I have other things to take care of before it but now I'll have a rear and center diff lock. :sombrero:[/QUOTE]

You lucky bastard haha ... I have been looking around for an E-Locked rear for quite some time seems like all of them are on the west coast :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal