04' DII build

Drover

Adventurer
One would ask, why are you keeping them? They were a special order item , shipped from the UK, and I feel bad returning em because then RN would get stuck with em. To add , RN was happy to take em back, just not my style. I wanted em , and now I got em!

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Yes I do, Zachs got dibs on the bumper, but let me see where he's at on that. He told me you wanted the rte sliders off the old truck? Get my # from justin, he's got it. Give me a buzz

Where I'm at!? I'm still waiting for you to modify it!!!

Truck looks good, I do like the quality of the drawers but I agree the fit could be better and they could be lighter.

Do still love the guards though, and look forward to the shelf.

Drover

Adventurer
The shelf Zach is referring to is this

image.jpg
This is also a mantec product. Zach texted me the other day and says "hey check this out" and sends me the pic. Of course , I tell him to get it for me! I swear, he uses me as the guinea pig to get cool ******** in just so he can see it!! Lol
I'll post when it comes in and I get it installed

Ray_G

Explorer
The Springtail stuff is solid. Their larger MOLLE pouches (particularly the STAT bag) fill a nice niche. I have been very happy with their products in my D1 & am about to order some more for the new to me D3.

I love your window guards and the shelf!

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
The shelf Zach is referring to is this

View attachment 204296
This is also a mantec product. Zach texted me the other day and says "hey check this out" and sends me the pic. Of course , I tell him to get it for me! I swear, he uses me as the guinea pig to get cool ******** in just so he can see it!! Lol
I'll post when it comes in and I get it installed

Haha actually someone else ordered it because they saw your window guards(which they also grabbed) and wanted it as well. I only told you out of friendship :)

acamato

Yes I do, Zachs got dibs on the bumper, but let me see where he's at on that. He told me you wanted the rte sliders off the old truck? Get my # from justin, he's got it. Give me a buzz

I ended up ordering some Terrafirma tree sliders. I couldn't pass up on the deal. I think Erik from Lucky8 was also interested in the sliders.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
My CV8 just seems to get stronger with more miles .... up to 3k on mine already.

I really like mine so far. I've put less than 250 miles on it so far. It is definitely more torquey. I like it a lot so far. Though, the idle was a little concerning at first, but Steve assured me that was okay as long as it wasn't throwing codes.

Drover

Adventurer
I really like mine so far. I've put less than 250 miles on it so far. It is definitely more torquey. I like it a lot so far. Though, the idle was a little concerning at first, but Steve assured me that was okay as long as it wasn't throwing codes.

What about the idle were you concerned with?
Torquey is an understatement, when paired with 4.37's

Last edited:

Drover

Adventurer
Damn! You guys need to drive your trucks more! Or I need to drive mine less! I've already put on 7,000 miles since October :Wow1:

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
What about the idle were you concerned with?
Torquey is an understatement, when paired with 4.37's

Its shaky upon first start up and with occasionally put a pending misfire code on the UltraGauge. It smooths out as soon as any amount of power is applied.

...I'd have more miles if I didn't life on a freaking island... somewhere that had more places to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven

Members online