1995 Montero SR Build

No. Changed all the fluids as soon as I could afterwards (on Friday). Only about 20 miles on bad fluid... going slow. Then changed the ATF again before hitting the interstate yesterday. 300 Miles with the MAF sensor unplugged.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Scott, did you try to message me on here? My mailbox was full. You can retry now if you need to... BTW, your pics are up on Facebook now! LOL...

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I did, was wondering if you knew what the computer in the passenger footwell controlled... my FSM is waterlogged.
Yeah. It pretty much controls everything related to the engine running well assuming its getting good feedback from the various sensors (including the MAF sensor)...

Did you download the FSM from mitsubishi links dot com?

I had an original print FSM. I find it difficult to use the pdf version.

Yeah. It pretty much controls everything related to the engine running well assuming its getting good feedback from the various sensors (including the MAF sensor)...

Did you download the FSM from mitsubishi links dot com?

I also sustained a bit of body damage while traversing this section of trail. A rock that was jutting out of the ravine wall took some paint and a root got my tail light. Too much weight up high pushed me off to the side. Oh Well.
378244_520497678007640_1994594452_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven