2015 Overland Expo West-- Buy, Sell, Barter, and Free Thread

MoRogers

Observer
I have an extra tire compressor, used only 3 times. $100 takes it.
Smittybilt 5.65 CFM Air Compressor
IMG_0598.jpg

I'm also selling one of my many bikes. if it doesn't sell prior, I'll bring it up to the expo so people can check it out. $1600.

2014 Trek Superfly FS 6 29r . (tubeless) (Gary Fisher Collection) size: XL(18.5 actual/19.5 virtual).

IMG_0331.jpgIMG_0329.jpgMike 1.jpg
Details*/
Colors
Trek White/Titanite Black
Frameset
Frame
Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP Convert, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, press fit BB, Flow Mold carbon swing link, post mount brake, G2 Geometry, 100mm travel
Sizes
15.5, 17.5, 18.5, 19.5, 21.5, 23"
Wheels
Wheels
Shimano RM66 center lock alloy hubs w/Bontrager Mustang 32-hole Tubeless Ready rims
Tires
Bontrager XR1 29x2.20"
Drivetrain
Shifters
Shimano Deore, 10 speed
Front derailleur
Shimano Deore, low direct mount
Rear derailleur
Shimano Deore Shadow
Crank
FSA Comet, 42/32/24
Cassette
Shimano HG62 11-36, 10 speed
Components
Saddle
Bontrager Evoke 1.5
Seatpost
Bontrager SSR, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
Handlebar
Bontrager Low Riser, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
Stem
Bontrager Race Lite, 31.8mm, 7 degree
Headset
FSA IS-2, E2, sealed cartridge bearing
Brakeset
Shimano M395 hydraulic disc

1v6pony

Adventurer
Ill take the Trasharoo send me a pm and will get you my number so we can meet up.
Brad in Prescott ...
I have a Trasharoo to sell, slightly faded black (they all fade) but in good shape $15.

Also have a Garmin Rino 530HCx GPS with 2-way radio. I used it once at a training class. Comes with charger, USB cable, manual and carry bag. New it was $500 MSRP, asking $250.00 or might consider trades

Also will have a 2011 So-Cal Krawler Tear Drop that belongs to my brother, that he is about 95% sure he wants to sell. If you would like to check it out PM me and we can set up a time to meet. Not exactly sure what he is going to want for it yet but will try to have a number by Expo time.

I should be at the Expo around noon Friday and will be leaving around noon Sunday.

1v6pony

Adventurer
Do not know if it is too late, but I have a friend that will be at the expo that is looking for one... if you do bring it PM me your info, and I will let him know..
Brad in Prescott...
never used maggiolina changing room. took it out of the bag to set up once, found my ancient maggiolina doesn't have the hoops to use this, put it back in the bag and haven't touched it since.

it's this style, one of the tall versions. $500.

need to know if anyone is interested by friday night as i'm leaving saturday to take a long route to expo.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
barter

I have three purple fire extinguishers. $20.00 for all three.

Attachments

• fire.jpg
    fire.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 136

lbrito

Broverland Expert
Any one have a Zodi Tent heater they want to sell, Let me know
Brad in Prescott

I bought a Zodi Hot Vent II off the forum over a year ago and used it all of twice. Great unit, but just not that cold here in SoCal and I ended buying a couple of heated blankets since I had enough battery power to run them all night.
I'll let it go for the price I paid, $150.
PM me if interested, I can dig up the link to the original thread where I purchased it.

Bigwheel

Warn 8274 winch for sale. This winch is in great condition no problems used very little. Make an offer I can bring it or look at shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater