99' XJ: Slowly Going Down Under.

jscusmcvet

Explorer
I have found that the narrower 33x10.50 is far better on and off road than the 33x12.50. BFG makes them in the AT and KM2 as well. Consider it.

MCObray

Explorer
AEV wheels are so sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed they are. I wish AEV made more products for the XJ.

I have found that the narrower 33x10.50 is far better on and off road than the 33x12.50. BFG makes them in the AT and KM2 as well. Consider it.

Absolutely 33x10.5s, i've always like the skinnier look, as well as the advantages the 33x10.5 offer. But if I want to go different wheels, then i'll probably look into a metric size that is close to the equivalent of a 32x10.5-33x10.5 :). I'm talking like i'm going to be going with this set up soon, but when in reality, it's going to be a few years unfortunately until I am out of college lol.

AeroSynch

Adventurer
I have the 16" Moabs and I want to get 255/85/16 which i essentially a 33.4x10.5 or around there. Skinny tires are just awesome.

Jakes01234

Explorer
i agree with the skinny tires... now only if i could find some in the 35 inch variety..
When my jeep was smaller it was leaps and bounds better in the snow on and offroad, unless there was a foot and i would just air down and hope to not sink in..

MCObray

Explorer
Skinny tires just belong on a jeep

X2. I cringe at the thought of a 33x12.50 on a 10 inch tire. It seems to be the cool thing on JeepForum/Cherokee... boy do some people got it twisted. Of course it's my opinion and each to their own, but i'm not sure of their thought process on that one. Expedition Portal ******!

I am all about having my tire/wheel combo follow the flare line or slightly tucked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater