Arctic Ocean Expedition: March-April, 2007

RedDog

Explorer
Great shots. Thanks a bunch. That t-shirt looks worlds away from dogsledding in the Arctic just days ago.

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
It was awesome to meet Joe, Paul & Bonnie. Thanks so much for coming out to see us. Drew, sorry you couldn't make it. Thanks for trying though.

DaveInDenver said:
...Scott and Chris look awful clean cut to have spent 2 weeks up north. I let my face grow long most winters and weather here is nothing like what you guys saw.

LOL! Too funny. I actually shaved all of the scruffy stuff off just before dinner.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
BajaTaco said:
LOL! Too funny. I actually shaved all of the scruffy stuff off just before dinner.

I was thinking you needed a haircut after this adventure. Not as bad as after this adventure though. ;)

More great reading gents. Hope you enjoy the Oregon Coast, best in the west.

Scott Brady

Founder
We are posting from the Lake Isabell trail in Northern Washington. It is beautiful, with snow on the track, moss covered trees, etc.

We will be back at the bottom in a few minutes. Here is a teaser shot.

Isabelle.JPG

Last edited:

taco2go

Explorer
Nicely framed Scott! From that angle, and with the lines of the bumper, I can almost swear that Taco is grinning!

pwc

Explorer
So that's what you were doing when I asked you to turn off your rear work light!! :)

Downloading mine now and will have them later tonight after I hang out with the family.....so it might be tomorrow.

It was a real fun day! I like that trail when there's no waiting.

It was really nice to meet you three and put real faces with the names. HGlad we could help you hang out and relax some even though you still brought the snow with you. I look forward to the video!!

Last edited:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Scott:

Are you guys using a sat-phone for on-line access while in the bush? I thought I remember you saying something about Verizon?

expeditionswest said:
We are posting from the Lake Isabell trail in Northern Washington. It is beautiful, with snow on the track, moss covered trees, etc.

We will be back at the bottom in a few minutes. Here is a teaser shot.

Isabelle.JPG

pwc

Explorer
Let's see if posting more pics works....
Because Scott and Chris had a medium range zoom lens, I decided to use my longer zoom as well as my wide angle lens. Thus, some of my angles get boring. Sorry.

The first are pictures at camp, Craig (owner of northwestoverlandsociety.org) and Chris around the campfire, and then some shots of the May Creek crossing. the water was quite low.

070401-165149-6786_std.jpg

070401-185955-5537_std.jpg

070401-232544-5539_std.jpg

070402-093753-6835_std.jpg

070402-093856-6839_std.jpg

070402-094004-6846_std.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat