campsite pics..lets see um

Dr_Unk

Couple pics from a few years of camping

Last year in jasper

Last year in Chutes Provincial Park, near Espanola, Ontario

And in 2007, Boggy Hole, Central Australia with the 'Cruiser

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Well it has been a couple years... but the wife and I actually went to a FS campground.
DSCN1027.jpg

DSCN1028.jpg

DSCN1029.jpg

T.Low

Expedition Leader
That is very sweet indeed! Lets see after the Bull Bar bumper to hold winch and a few lights, then what....O O O, I know a swing out rear spare holder (a little more space inside) on a nice bumper w/ recovery points, followed by a nice slide out kitchen. Actually I like your rig so much I would almost give up my XJ....well almost...maybe I could have both.:elkgrin:

Yeah, thats about exactly what I'm thinking. I guess I just want to beef up the front end with a staight axle swap to before adding too much weight. Thanks.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
TLow, that looks like an awesome trip, and you got some great photos. That is a really cool vehicle. I've never seen a van like that rocking MTR's quite so well :)

Your partner looks like quite a keeper. This is a great photo:

Thanks all the way round, n.
thumbup.gif

Dr_Unk

My that looks like a North Queensland Cowboys NRL towel over the chair

Is this a trophy of our Aussie trip ?

Yeah, I back the Cowboys.... and the Maroons when it comes to the Toads vs. the Cockroaches. Spent most of the time in the NT but there seems to be an equal amount of Blues supporters so there's some great rivalries in the pubs come origin time.

The missus is an Aussie so we may end up back there again....luckily, we've got a mate looking after the cruiser for us so it'll be ready and waiting.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Ryan (Dr. Moab) and his wife stopped by our camp in Yellowstone for a few nights visit. They have a pretty sweet Jeep with a nice ARB RTT. Crappy thing about meeting other forum members like this is it usually costs Cindy and I a bunch of money...LOL Meaning now we want a RTT for our rig and have been scouring the intraweb for one we can afford

643155509_g8fcd-L.jpg

643162927_hk9k5-L.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Ryan (Dr. Moab) and his wife stopped by our camp in Yellowstone for a few nights visit. They have a pretty sweet Jeep with a nice ARB RTT. Crappy thing about meeting other forum members like this is it usually costs Cindy and I a bunch of money...LOL Meaning now we want a RTT for our rig and have been scouring the intraweb for one we can afford

643155509_g8fcd-L.jpg

643162927_hk9k5-L.jpg
Compactcamping on this forum has on on craigs list in Salem OR. for $750 a great deal but I'm broke or it would be there. Tell him bobDog sent ya!:sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven