CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

rwright07

Life is a highway
Got my tracking number from Bobby. My tent will beat my back to FL after all. I will post some pictures once I get everything installed!

hxcsurfer

Tents going to Florida is good news for me. I've been hearing "your tent will ship tommorow" but I've yet to recieve a tracking number. June 1st is supposed to be day one of my trip

Abitibi

Explorer
Regarding moisture and RTT, I simply use a Thermarest either on top or underneath the stock mattress. It sleeps way nicer and no more condensation. On my last trip I took my 4yrs old boy with me, my side was bone dry, his had moisture (and no Thermarest)...

Cheers
Mr. D

briz65

Adventurer
Update: its on the move again. Destination, eventually, Georgia! :D

Bobby finally got his send button fixed:beer:! My tent is on it's way to Georgia It's currently sitting in Reno NV. The delivery date of 4 June. :eek: maybe the truck can pick up a tail wind and get here faster. Hey I can dream........:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

E.J.

Explorer
My one has been hanging out in Dallas TX since Saturday, estimated to be here this Friday. Fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

briz65

Adventurer
My one has been hanging out in Dallas TX since Saturday, estimated to be here this Friday. Fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

EJ
I just saw you are in atlanta! Why couldn't both our tents been on the same truck? Your truck specifically! :mad::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

E.J.

Explorer
Maybe mine is waiting on yours.
(edit: don't want to cause anybody stress)

Last edited:

sytfu510

Urban UAV
hoping to hear mine shows up. No tracking info, and they're out at MOAB. lol I was one of the first to order so hopefully it was sent out. However I did upgrade so maybe that threw things off. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

E.J.

Explorer
Just got off the phone with the trucking company, will be here tomorrow afternoon:smiley_drive:

briz65

Adventurer
Well mine is sitting in El Paso now. On another Freaking Break! I tell ya these truckers take a lot of breaks......just sayin'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk