Equipt's Land Cruiser 100 Series

3rd Cruiser

Paul, really enjoyed seeing your rig and the Tiki Bar out in the Swell at last years cruise Moab. Great beer and an even better cruiser! What an amazing list of mods. I was in the silver 98 100 series from calif.

Quick question about the shocks you are running. Are they the new nitro charger sports or the original nitro chargers? Also noticed you have the longer L shocks in the back. What is your opinion about them?

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Thanks. On the final leg of Team Equipt Expedition Mundo Maya right now, getting ready to head up the Pacific coast of Mexico. The truck has performed great so far. A couple minor snags, but nothing that can't be overcome. I will have plenty to add here once I am back in the States.

Cheers,

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Thanks. On the final leg of Team Equipt Expedition Mundo Maya right now, getting ready to head up the Pacific coast of Mexico. The truck has performed great so far. A couple minor snags, but nothing that can't be overcome. I will have plenty to add here once I am back in the States.

Cheers,

:cool:

FireGuy

Adventurer
Any updates to the cruiser? Have you ever felt the need to upgrade the shocks to some of the current remote-reservoir shocks from companies like King, RadFlo, Slee etc or are you happy with the OME shocks? Just curious as your rig is so heavy.

Equipt

Yep, plenty of updating to do here. Just need to find the time. I got back from the Central America trip and hit the ground at a full sprint. I'll get some fun new stuff up here shortly. I have had the OME shocks on there for a couple years now, and have enjoyed them a lot. But I think the big trip down south wiped them out. Time for some new ones. I haven't decided on a brand, but I do believe I will try something other than OME. Remote res shocks sound nice, but not sure they would be necessary. We'll see.

Thanks,

jjstahl3

Explorer
Just to chronicle
10300222_886238741391423_3333019765195968651_n.jpg

10386863_886232341392063_1037142015718826184_n.jpg

10413375_886232498058714_666003243943267158_n.jpg

the travels of the Equipt Land Cruiser here it is up on sabbleback mountain and pismo beach dunes

Equipt

Ahhh. I miss the old gal. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Cheers,

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Ahhh. I miss the old gal. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Cheers,

If you're going to be at your shop on Friday when I stop by you can see her again! :) I might even ask you to let me borrow a couple of tools to mount the new table to the roof rack..... :)

Equipt

Still planning on it. Give me a buzz when you get in town. We'll see you then.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven