Expeditions 7: Two Years Around the World on all Seven Continents.

r3run33

Adventurer
holly cow I was gonna ask what did it cost for the fuel! booo hoo=( hey are you taking a extreme remote route?? there were several little towns I thought placed there and being diesel I thought you would not have trouble because of the tractor trailer rigs running there.?? Carry that extra fuel is gonna cut on the MPG let us know how it affects the drivability also.

grimbo

Explorer
holly cow I was gonna ask what did it cost for the fuel! booo hoo=( hey are you taking a extreme remote route?? there were several little towns I thought placed there and being diesel I thought you would not have trouble because of the tractor trailer rigs running there.?? Carry that extra fuel is gonna cut on the MPG let us know how it affects the drivability also.

No towns or tractor trailers on the Canning. It's a very isolated track running through the remote eastern parts of Western Australia. You can organise a fuel dump at Well 33 but even that involves a 1000km round trip for the company to dump the fuel.

You are in the middle of nowhere.

The Canning was a stock route setup to take cattle from the north down to the south. Incredible to think that men on horseback etc would make the trek leading cattle

Arya Ebrahimi

Adventurer
What happened to Sherpa I? Did I miss that part? I picked up what I believed to be an allusion to problems with it in Russia, but didn't see any further details.

Is this a case of saving it for the magazine, not airing dirty laundry, or just hadn't posted about it yet? :D

FlyJester

Adventurer
Well the first year of this adventure has been great to follow. Where to now? A little more Australia? Off to Africa or is Antarctica next?

Willman

Well done Kurt!

Trip of a lifetime.....Stories for life....Can't wait to share a campfire one of these days with you.

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues