FOUND Vans For Sale!

tgreening

Expedition Leader
It's been posted several times. Not as good a deal as it seems once you start figuring what it needs.

I wouldn't even go that route. I'm guessing the "light" front left damage is probably not as light as it's made out since its about the worst view of all the pics, and there's no title for some reason. And no roof. Somebody started to part it out. The only way I'd go at it would be as a parts mule for another animal, and I'd have to know a lot more before forking out $9k.

Photomike

White Turtle Adventures & Photography
I wouldn't even go that route. I'm guessing the "light" front left damage is probably not as light as it's made out since its about the worst view of all the pics, and there's no title for some reason. And no roof. Somebody started to part it out. The only way I'd go at it would be as a parts mule for another animal, and I'd have to know a lot more before forking out $9k.

I was bored so I looked at the pictures again. In one of the pictures you can see that the drivers seat was pushed back into the fridge and the fridge is dented. I am also thinking light damage is all in the eyes of the seller!

ihatemybike

Explorer
http://hickory.craigslist.org/cto/5426108359.html
1997 Chevy Astro AWD 4x4 VAN !! - $4500 (Icard) said:
00p0p_jHiA6CzmI1i_600x450.jpg

This van has a 4" lift and 31x10.50, All Terrain, BFG tires!!! The AWD works great in the snow. The Van has 185,000 miles and has been very well maintained. The 4.3L V6 runs good, and the interior is in really good shape for it's age. This van has the towing package and the rear axle has the limited slip diff. This is the EXT model so a 4x8 sheet of plywood will lay flat in the back with the rear seats removed.

It has power windows and locks but the locks don't work. They could probably be fixed easily. It has a really good heater and AC but the freon has to be refilled yearly. It's easy to do yourself... It also has rear AC with seperate controls so you have cold air coming from the back too!

You can see from the pics that this is a good looking van. There are very few AWDs and almost none with a lift and AT Tires. It's a unique Van.. It will take you, your friends and family, and all your stuff anywhere, in any conditions. I've had this thing 10 years and it's been a good one that I will surely miss..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk