FOUND Vans For Sale!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm 3 hrs away and heading towards that area, for a small donation I can give an honest report with pictures.

ihatemybike

Explorer
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5428921542.html
2003 Astro Safari van - AWD - $3500 (morgan hill) said:
00A0A_8joNjsgYZ5I_600x450.jpg

2003 AWD GMC Safari (chevy astro) with 160,000 miles on it. Lifted 2" with brand new 31" tires on 18" alloy wheels. Also includes custom-built rear bumper with 2" receiver hitch and swing-away spare tire carrier. In great shape, super clean, clean title, no accidents, no problems. Was planning on turning into a stealthy camper, but bought a sprinter van instead. Want this gone ASAP. $3500 takes it.

BajaSportsmobile

Baja Ironman
Quigley V10, 3,800 miles

s-l1600.jpg

velonut

I have been visiting this website (You guys are going to get me in trouble) and thread just about every day as well as doing my own searches and although a lot of potential vehicles come up I have not had much luck even getting a response from Craigslist sellers! Any advice? Thank you.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I have been visiting this website (You guys are going to get me in trouble) and thread just about every day as well as doing my own searches and although a lot of potential vehicles come up I have not had much luck even getting a response from Craigslist sellers! Any advice? Thank you.

I have the same experience - also on getting responses to questions I ask via ebay.

89s rule

Adventurer
I have the same experience - also on getting responses to questions I ask via ebay.

IMHO if they can't respond to basic questions about something they want $$ for then how do you think their maintenance records are? Yes it is frustrating but it is what it has become. CL would be an excellent resource if everyone would use it appropriately. Ex. taking ads down when sold, putting up accurate contact information, decent pictures that show issue areas, etc. don't even get me started on the ads that at least say there is body damage on the drivers side but don't have any pictures of that side. (Hey, at least they told you it had damage before you took the time and $ to go look at something that isn't even remotely close to its description.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I like the potential..but...274k miles and such a high price...still looking.

274k isn't crazy high for a 7.3PSD (we have one over 400k) but yeah the price seems a bit off. They could at least clean the mildew off the outside and the stains from the water leaks on the inside. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven