I got a Wildernest!

erod

Adventurer
nice nest', looks like its in great shape...not sure on the decals...seems like those would be really hard to come by...make sure to post some pics of it all set up at camp...great set up, i miss mine!

erod

Adventurer
we found that by covering the front sliding window with and old thermarest and the back window with a blanket or piece of reflectix and using our portable buddy propane heater we could stay reasonably comfortable in the wildernest in the fall/winter/spring...moisture was always an issue with us though but we had 2 people and 2 dogs in there contributing...nice purchase, i am sure it will bring you lots of good times...cheers!

Clutch

<---Pass
Decals, maybe take a photo of the old one, a vinyl decal shop might be able to make you one.

I might be able to draw one up. The graphic is simple.

How is your girlfriend liking it?

For the cold, you could get colder rated bags.

adrenaline503

Explorer
Kermit said:
Decals, maybe take a photo of the old one, a vinyl decal shop might be able to make you one.

I might be able to draw one up. The graphic is simple.

How is your girlfriend liking it?

You, its criminal, but we havent even been out in it yet. I am getting deployed in a month for a long time, so that has been taking up a lot of time at work and around the house. Hopefully when I get home on leave for a while this summer I will be able to take it out. My wife's mother works at a sign shop so I am pretty sure I could get them made if I could get a good enough image of the design. Any help is appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach