Let me see your "expedition" F250!

mkitchen

Explorer
Mine is just a bit older

Here's a shot of my 71 F 250. It was taken during the Arizona Old Iron Run. Nothing on the outside and that is the way I hope to keep it. I do plan to build up the inside of the shell with a drawer system and bed. My Tacoma and AT Horizon trailer, everything is exposed and I wanted to keep the Ford looking simple. If I can't fit it inside, I shouldn't need it.

2vv4chf.jpg

Inside is another story. I have built up a 390 with an RV cam, manifold, deep sump pan, electronic ignition, low RPM, high volume water pump, headers, exhaust, etc. I have also gone to a dual battery system with a relay so I will have power for the shell without tapping my drive battery.

psqyb.jpg

Here is another pic sitting in my driveway. I have since done some work in the shell for the last camp trip but it is only temporary

a8eoh.jpg

Like I said, Rueben is a bit dated but I am sure enjoying working in him and driving him.
Mikey

darien

Observer
Like I said, Rueben is a bit dated but I am sure enjoying working in him and driving him.
Mikey

Dated, schmated...that truck's awesome. Those early 70's Fords are just so beautiful. You need to paint "Majestyk Brand Melons" on the door. (Charles Bronson and Ford truck fans will get the joke.)

Sure is pretty. How does that camper shell hold up offroad? Does it have any sort of metal frame or is it wood? :sombrero: (And yes, the Bronson reference is applicable here.)

stockjeep

Nice truck Mike, didn't know you had a ford p.u. anyway My 64 will be getting a rebuilt 402bb in place of the tired 305. it's still fun to drive and up until a couple of years ago it was my daily driver. works good on hunting trips etc. I like to go along on the next old iron run.

64.jpg

Norcal6.0

Does anyone know of a decent 4.5" lift for the 05 to 07 psd that doesnt just drop radius arm brackets and has new arms. Carli and icon is out of my price rance. I can afford up to $1500

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

super04duty

Observer
Here is my '68 F250 Crewcab Cummins 4bt
100_0735.jpg

Is that a washing machine fire pit? Im jealous. I had one, and gave it away when I moved because I didn't have any place to keep it. Now that I have room again, I wish I had kept it. Was the best fire pit I ever had. I used it in my old backyard, and was going to mount it on an old push lawnmower frame to make it portable.

(I realize now how redneck I sound, but meh. I am what I am. lol)

eggman918

Adventurer
Is that a washing machine fire pit? Im jealous. I had one, and gave it away when I moved because I didn't have any place to keep it. Now that I have room again, I wish I had kept it. Was the best fire pit I ever had. I used it in my old backyard, and was going to mount it on an old push lawnmower frame to make it portable.

(I realize now how redneck I sound, but meh. I am what I am. lol)
It sure is I've been using it for many years it bottom is about burnt out but there is a local guy on Craigslist that recycles appliances and he sells the stainless ones for ~$35.00 and the porcelain on steel ones for ~ $25.00. There great in that they leave next to no trace of you being there when you leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad