Lets see some "set up" Regular Camper shells

TrvlnWest

Asking advice on selling my camper shell outfit... all together or bit by bit

I just picked up a used Northern Lite in Montana... definitely not the best time of year for traveling there.

I am hoping someone here will relieve me of my camper shell setup now so I can finance some mods on my new rig.

Its listed over in the For Sale and Wanted section.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/123937-Set-up-camper-shell-for-sale-2-100

I would like to sell the whole outfit together rather than part it out, for sentimental reasons, I guess. But may need to split it up to get it to move.

Do you guys have any thoughts on that? All together or bit by bit? Thanks for your input.

00o0o_bhgAIZDt9DI_600x450.jpg00d0d_db8OcCCfx0D_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

FJpescador

Wandering Explorer
Ok here is version #1. 1972 Chevy Cheynne Super. 350ci ,manual 4 speed with granny gear. Memories !!!!

Last edited:

FJpescador

Wandering Explorer
You take the pole out and drop down the table and you have a complete bed. The back rests go on top of the table.
a8ejuhyt.jpg

The front has Mustang bucket seat with a homemade flip up cooler with a drain through the floor
ejepyruq.jpg

tahatupa.jpg

Last edited:

FJpescador

Wandering Explorer
The First truck I owned for 10 years. Now for version 2. 1980 3/4 ton 4wd. Punched out 350ci. Automatic, shift kit, stall converter, 4.11 front and rear. Complete build. Stay with me here!!
4ypysare.jpg
udynyve2.jpg
e3yva3u7.jpg
u6a4e9uj.jpg

Last edited:

MT6bt

Rock hound
What part of MT you going to be swinging by? I'm currently in Bozeman. I could show you around the area if you'd like. Always happy to meet new people.

I just picked up a used Northern Lite in Montana... definitely not the best time of year for traveling there.

I am hoping someone here will relieve me of my camper shell setup now so I can finance some mods on my new rig.

Its listed over in the For Sale and Wanted section.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/123937-Set-up-camper-shell-for-sale-2-100

I would like to sell the whole outfit together rather than part it out, for sentimental reasons, I guess. But may need to split it up to get it to move.

Do you guys have any thoughts on that? All together or bit by bit? Thanks for your input.

View attachment 217732View attachment 217733

TrvlnWest

I already made it over to Kalispell and back. It was one chilly trip. It took me about 4 hours to get over Lookout Pass coming back to Seattle, but I guess I was lucky as they closed it altogether just after I got across. I'm not sure when I will get back that way, but I appreciate the offer.

What part of MT you going to be swinging by? I'm currently in Bozeman. I could show you around the area if you'd like. Always happy to meet new people.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
It's actually shaped like that. My uncle gave it to me about 4 years ago second hand. I know it made by mountain hard wear but no model number or anything. I would imagine it's about 15 years old at least.
y2y4y6e2.jpg
nymyvasu.jpg

That's probably the best shots I have right now. Just ordered a 12x12 and 9x9 kelty Noah awning. My wife hates the color of this one because she says it looks like the 80's.

I will say I use sand bags in that beach shot though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kayak15

Observer
Cool. Thanks. I will check out the Kelty ones. I love MH gear and have a lot of their jackets. Would be real cool to find one of those somewhere!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RangerXLT

Adventurer
I may actually take the new one from kelty and modify it to that shape. It really is the prefect shape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad