Lexus GX470 Expedition build

DNGRZN

Great rig sir. Your fabrication skills and ideas are inspirational. Best of luck in the new home. I'm looking forward to the new build thread. Enjoy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

boo471

Adventurer
So welcome back! :) Where in sweden do you live? If you don´t mind me ask. :)

Thanks! I live deep in the forest outside Gislaved. I'm looking for new places to drive and explore, if you know any then please share.

BR, Mårten

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

krl81

Adventurer
Ha! I'm from a small village just outside Ulricehamn from the beginning. :) But that said I don't know much around there to explore... I would say, go north. Jämtland is really nice. :)
// Kristoffer-Robin

ricardo

Observer
From a Wannabe Designers (after three degrees and 30 years of practice) to a Real Designer, congratulations, incredible work in every possible detail..

Ricky

SurferJacoby

日本車???最高
Absolutely fantastic man

That's really awesome to see you make the move and take the plunge again! Very excited to see where this Hilux build goes.

Stechy521

hello, i just bought a 2004 lexus gx470 and I saw scuba steve and i think it looks great. I was wondering which part number OME front and rear coils and shocks you went with to get that lift. I have been debating weather to go with 2884 or 2885 in the front and weather to go 2895 or 2896. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanksx

JLee

Adventurer
hello, i just bought a 2004 lexus gx470 and I saw scuba steve and i think it looks great. I was wondering which part number OME front and rear coils and shocks you went with to get that lift. I have been debating weather to go with 2884 or 2885 in the front and weather to go 2895 or 2896. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanksx

Call Mark at MetalTech4x4 and he will hook you up. I'd strongly recommend looking at the Ironman Foam Cell Pro suspension setup over OME, though - not a whole lot more money but a hell of a shock package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl