MG Metalworks Van Build

hobovan

'00 E350SD PSD
Sorry to hear the bad news, but congratulations and best of luck to you!

Your work is awesome, btw.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
In the words of Jocko Willink "Good." For those of you not familar with Jocko, or his motivation, Google Jocko Motivation "Good."

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Bad news for intel, good news for van owners.

Good luck to you! Looking forward to upcoming products.

Well said. They don't appreciate his incredible skill and expertise, thinking outside the box, new innovations...well the overland world will definitely take it!
Wishing you all the best with your re-focused direction MG. Go after it, we all know you're going to turn the industry on its head!!!

And MG was already starting yesterday, before he knew what today held.
ARB bumper kits for '97-07, and '08+ E-Series;
IMG_7431.JPG

Vandit

Observer
It sounds like the "Year of the Van" just hit high gear! Sometimes an unwelcomed nudge is what it takes to get us going in a welcomed new direction. Congrats on embracing the change with enthusiasm and positivity. I know you'll make the best of it!

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
It sounds like your boss doesn't appreciate your skill set.
On wards and up! Leave them behind in your wake.

devo 1

Adventurer
I had the same thing happen to me. I've been self unemployed for 21 years now.:Wow1:

By the way, the sliding door hinge worked great in Moab. Camped for 9 days. I prefer the sliding door now.:victory:

Brett H

For selfish reasons I'm happy to see this new chapter is starting for you, MG. Necessity is the mother of invention... I can't wait to see what you come up with!

mgmetalworks

Explorer
MG, I'm just gonna bump this to the top so it's easier for you to find. ;)

Haha! I love this! I guess the pressure is on me to post some pics of the MGMW van's transformation. I didn't get as far today as I wanted so here's a teaser...

My in-house designed and fab'd front suspension parts are in. First drive went very well. Rides beautifully and handles great. I need an appointment with an alignment rack to get everything dialed but so far it is working awesome. Rear springs just went in this afternoon and I set it on the ground before being summoned for family duty. I'll get some good pics once it is outside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal