Mitsu Fuso Camper examples

vwalan

hi hopefully here is one of my artic canterIMG_0976.jpgMorocco 2008-2009 019.jpgit gets a good hard pasting in morocco most winters . amazing where it gets .not your usual off roader but then its not your usual canter either.it used to be our local grave diggers tipper . i converted it on my front lawn . ideal but spooky.cheers alan

vwalan

hi , at the moment i cant as i really dont have a camera . i know its 2012 .but i will see a mate . i have had the trailer 11yrs it used to be pulled by a vw lt50. but was a bit under powered . the mitzy i built 5 yrs ago .never looked back. 4x4 mitzy is incredibly rare in uk . but would be nice. tend to spend 3 months in morocco most winters it works fine .will try to get a few pics soon. it was an empty trailer i kitted it out .i put a few pics on another thread here as well a vw thread as it was picks with the vw.

ryderzx9r

Finally out and about,just over a year since buying this truck.
The tent is temporary as it will eventually be what I call 'a big esky with port holes' some time in the near future.
I am over putting up tents!
New years day and 40c plus. I have got to get the air-conditioner fixed.
Picture 116.jpg
At my nieces 21st birthday party with our trusty dome tent infront.(the kids room)
Picture 273.jpg
And yesterday, south of Adelaide after pulling a rav4 that got stuck right in front of us,we enjoyed the setting sun and talked of the big esky
Picture 303.jpg

bptp7270

Adventurer
This isuzu dual cab caught my eye just down the street from me, parked outside seahorse world/platypus house in Beauty point.Image 4.jpgImage 2.jpg

moose2367

that link will die eventually..here's the info from the listing..

description:
slide on camper very well built very large loads of storage
built in kitchen sleeps 6-8 people table and bunks upstairs
queen size bed water tank 80 ltr fold up/down
has legs would suit canter,isuzu,or large trailer set up
2mtrs wide,3100 long,1600 heigh plus open
this is for camper only not canter as well

auction ended, no sale/no bids..start bid was AU $8500

Mike
View attachment 85665View attachment 85666View attachment 85667

This was originally for sale with an older canter with 35" single tyres, non turbo model. For $33K if i remember correctly, then dramatically reduced. I asked about thecamper seperately and was told $6k.

Overland Hadley

on a journey

The latches along the pop top on the outside look less than ideal to work with. I guess running around the camper with a ladder is in order, no thanks.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
If anyone's interested, this is an ex ADF ambulance. Note that there are no large side doors like most of the ADF Canters. These trucks were really well fitted with extras. Not too much consideration given to weight though. Great winch set up. The owner has already removed all the stretcher racks and other steel work that he estimates totalled 400kg !!

p6.JPG
p5.jpg
p7.jpg
p0.jpg
p4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater