My 2 trailers build

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
I made some good progress the last two days. I got one lid and a tub done. Im going to do the other lid to night.
e3u5ena7.jpg
udapyba5.jpg
e2esuzad.jpg
by3umaje.jpg
ahe7atan.jpg
3udebagu.jpg
a6upy5um.jpg

I really like the way the trailers are turning out, but I have some serious changes I want to make on the next one(s). Some things I can do to save weight and make building them easier and faster.
More pics tomorrow.

Tyler

I hope my trailer looks half as good as these two are looking. My welds are no where as nice as yours. Hopefully by the time Get to the ones that you can see all the time my skill will have improved. Well keep up the great work and pass on those tips for saving weight.

Robert Walker

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
Ya I built the all of the frame including the outer fenders with the wire already in there to make pulling wire for lights easier.

Tyler

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
So I towed one of the trailers to the scale today.. 1020lbs. Thats dry weight do far. The only major thing left to build is the tail gates, those wont way very much.

Tyler

noobaddict

Wow! That is beautiful work! I am totally new to all this but my wife and I want to take our first "expedition" in summer 2013. I am planning to buy a military trailer and teach myself to fabricate while trying to make it into an expo trailer. I will refer often to this thread for ideas and to be completely humbled. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
mate9a9e.jpg
yhumeqav.jpg

Mounted the water tanks today. They also turned out just the way I had hoped. I was unsure about he dementions of the straps, worried that they might be a little short.

Tyler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal