Official Overland Expo 2011 thread: Videos, Pictures and Updates

dp7197

Adventurer
Nice to see this JK come to life. I worked with the design team on a few of the specs on this one. Love that tan color.
205360_10150252337698275_640113274_9264223_7511670_n.jpg

Scott, would you know the specs on the lift and tires on this one? I did does not look high enough to be a AEV 3.5" lift. I am hoping it is a smaller 2.5" lift with 255 or 285 tires on the Savegre wheels.

Scott Brady

Founder
Scott, would you know the specs on the lift and tires on this one? I did does not look high enough to be a AEV 3.5" lift. I am hoping it is a smaller 2.5" lift with 255 or 285 tires on the Savegre wheels.

It is an 'overland' concept package which has a Mopar lift and Mopar bumpers. Tires are 285/70 R17 I believe.

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Great photo, Herbie!

We're in the beginning stages of a plan to seed with grass and plumb for sprinklers the entire vendor area next year.

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
Thanks to the T2P TV for the nice coverage of the expo.

Tucker, Jackson, and Justin are part of the Overland Expo media team hired by ConserVentures to cover the event. We were pleased to have them there, as they regularly cover events for Land Rover, Rolex-sponsored sailing events, and more.

They and Chris Marzonie did a great job covering the event for us ~ and will be back next year for even more coverage.

Last edited:

Tacovendor

Explorer
Grass is a great idea!
http://www.outsidepride.com/resources/states/arizona.html
Kudos again to all for such a great event, my parents both in their mid 70's came out to see what this overland stuff is all about. To say they were impressed with the all the rigs is an understatement! The thing the really said it all was both of them telling me on how down to earth, helpful and most of all friendly everyone was at the event. The event gets better and better each year and I know that next year will be event better.
And THANKS to Amado! My parents fell in love with the area and stayed for there until
OVX2011018.jpg
yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz