OldSven's Tacoma

toyrunner95

Explorer
so i was just reading over the thread, on page 17 i noticed that you mounted rockers on your steering column. how are those working out for you? are they easily accessable to fix? im trying to think of a new place to mount switches so they dont clutter up the dash and dont get in the way.

OldSven

Explorer
toyrunner95 said:
so i was just reading over the thread, on page 17 i noticed that you mounted rockers on your steering column. how are those working out for you? are they easily accessable to fix? im trying to think of a new place to mount switches so they dont clutter up the dash and dont get in the way.

They weren't bad at all. Just drop the bottom of the colum, and the bottom of the dash by your legs and then you can feel around to make sure they will clear behind. Then just fish the wires up from the dash, pretty quick and dirty...

OldSven

Explorer
GaryMc said:
What did you paint your BudBuilt plate with?
I just cleaned it up with some simple green, primer, and painted it. I just used some semi flat rustoleum in a can but I have a gallon for my spray gun that I will do next time when it needs it. Holds up well until you drag it over a rock:sombrero:

OldSven

Explorer
Had an expensive trip to the dunes this weekend. Blew up the 4.56 ring gear out back. Hopefully I can get it warrantied since they only had about 8-10k on them. Made for a long drive home in frontwheel drive with the rear end poppin the whole way.

DSC03773.jpg

DSC03774.jpg

DSC03775.jpg

DSC03776.jpg

Willman

Not good!

Looks $$$$$ too me!

Glad you guys made it back safe!

Now....wheres the pictures of the trip?

;)

OldSven

Explorer
Willman said:
Not good!

Looks $$$$$ too me!

Glad you guys made it back safe!

Now....wheres the pictures of the trip?

;)
Forgot the camera of all things, but have some good video clips from the phone, will work on getting them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother