Pics of your VAN! Post up!

HorribleHarry

87 Vanagon Syncro noob!

Hello all, this is my first post here. I love the site as my kind of "wheeling" is of the wander & go strange places type. This is my 87 Vanagon Syncro & I hope I've posted in the correct forum.
I hope to make everyones acquaintance here,
Harry Hollins

Last edited:

billy bee

Adventurer
Our '94 SMB at Toroweep...

114742735_LQZ75-M.jpg

bb

rryd

Observer
My Toyota HiAce 4wd camper van

Hi, I'm new in this forum, a great forum btw. Here is a pic of my 1999 Toyota.
It's a full time 4wd with 1 speed transfer, it classified for 3 people.
I bought it as a emty box in february 1997, in the summer same year the build start. I live in Norway and we have very strong rules when it comes to offroading so the only place you really can use lowrange and lockers is on a few offroad fields that is very small. Thats why I ended up with this van, it's perfect on small snowy/bad roads and for offroad fun I have a 1965 volvo 4x4 with lockers.

1223578085_resized.jpg

Adventurerider

Adventurer
Work in process

This is today where we are at in our build, within the next week we are installing our windows and starting on the interior.
I'll make sure I post our progress.
Cheers All!

Attachments

• IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,004
  • IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 716

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Lookin good Jamie! Good to talk to you the other day, looking forward to those emails! ---Chris

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Bought slightly used 245/75 16 MTs off an Expo member.

Barrowed a bike tray from a buddy for the weekend. The van hauls my 250lb Gas Gas 450 dual sport (read "plated") with no sweat. Am looking into better, more secure bike trays for light off roading to a basecamp type scenarios.

Motorcycletray013k.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3