Post pictures of your Land Rover.

florimoser

Defender 130 / Stuttgart

Maryland,

I have no real interior-shots available yet. I will do some interior-shots next weekend.

Provisionally infos:

The cab is a isolated aluminium hartop with a integrated pop up roof. (www.offroadtechnik.de). It's mounted on the original platform, not removable. Weight: 150 kg and extrem stable. Space inside is o.k. for two persons, you can sit and stay upright inside, the bed is under the roof top (pull out Version) Sink and water (50litres) inside. We cook mostly outside of the car. For this reason, we have a rear tent, which is build up in 2minutes, if it's windy or bad weather.

The crew-cab rear bench is removed, instead we intalled additional fuel tank, spare tyre, webasto heater and storrage room.

The car fit's into a container, low shipping or ferry costs, good on-road and off-road handling and performance. We travel in Africa, Eastern Europe, South Europe and Central Asia (Kaukasus)

Attachments

• landy1.jpg
    landy1.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 265
  • eundp11.jpg
    eundp11.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 307
  • eundp5.jpg
    eundp5.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

Maryland 110

Adventurer
Maryland,

I have no real interior-shots available yet. I will do some interior-shots next weekend.

Provisionally infos:

The cab is a isolated aluminium hartop with a integrated pop up roof. (www.offroadtechnik.de). It's mounted on the original platform, not removable. Weight: 150 kg and extrem stable. Space inside is o.k. for two persons, you can sit and stay upright inside, the bed is under the roof top (pull out Version) Sink and water (50litres) inside. We cook mostly outside of the car. For this reason, we have a rear tent, which is build up in 2minutes, if it's windy or bad weather.

The crew-cab rear bench is removed, instead we intalled additional fuel tank, spare tyre, webasto heater and storrage room.

The car fit's into a container, low shipping or ferry costs, good on-road and off-road handling and performance. We travel in Africa, Eastern Europe, South Europe and Central Asia (Kaukasus)

Awesome ! Did Td5 130's come with rear flairs or did you add those ? The side of my truck is constantly getting covered by the 285 mud terrains.

Last edited:

florimoser

Awesome ! Did Td5 130's come with rear flairs or did you add those ? The side of my truck is constantly getting covered by the 285 mud terrains.

I added the rear flairs. Had the same problem with 265/75tires, specially with MT and 33 millimetres wheel spacer. I used the front flairs.

SCRover

Adventurer
Gustavo, your truck looks fantastic!!! Unfortunately, florimoser's 130 has snagged some of your glory. Both are lovely and something to aspire to...

piercearrowinc

Supporting Sponsor
We are pretty proud of our 20K and proud to be part of the portal! We've seen it break 1/2" cable. It is a heavy beast. The price includes the roller guide, hook, snatch block, cable, and single solenoid assembly.

For limited time, we'd like to offer free shipping on the 20,000 lb. winch to Expedition Portal members only. To validate this offer plug in promo code 20KPORTAL into your shopping cart. The shipping method will say “Freight: we will contact you.” Continue with your order and we will honor the promo code and ship the 20K for free. Offer ends May 1, 2010.

davekb3ejw

my disco

DSC_5314.jpg

HPIM2256.jpg

HPIM2259.jpg

DSC_5290.jpg

my 01 D2,
D1 CDL kit,265/75R/16 ssr swampers,hicountry offroad front winch bumper with a warn 9.5XP winch and rear bumper with a swing out tire carrier,6 hella 4k ralley lights on the front of the wilderness roofrack 2 hella black magic lights on the bumper,2 hella driving lights on the rear of the rack for work lights and not shown 2 KC Hilights back up lights just above the rear bumper.

rugbier

Adventurer
You are so right, his 130 is sick.

the worst part is , the PO of Shrek is Doug ( Maryland110) and knowing him, his 130 will look equal ( if not try to top it ) to Florimoser's.

:smiley_drive:

Gustavo, your truck looks fantastic!!! Unfortunately, florimoser's 130 has snagged some of your glory. Both are lovely and something to aspire to...

S

Street Wolf

We are pretty proud of our 20K and proud to be part of the portal! We've seen it break 1/2" cable. It is a heavy beast. The price includes the roller guide, hook, snatch block, cable, and single solenoid assembly.

For limited time, we'd like to offer free shipping on the 20,000 lb. winch to Expedition Portal members only. To validate this offer plug in promo code 20KPORTAL into your shopping cart. The shipping method will say “Freight: we will contact you.” Continue with your order and we will honor the promo code and ship the 20K for free. Offer ends May 1, 2010.

I don't exactly think this is posted in the right section, or thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal