Post pictures of your Land Rover.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Ok... Now that I've read 100 pages; I'll post a pic of my truck since it has been a while. However, my truck has not changed in at least 5 years though... And it is definitely not an expedition truck.

Daniel_Pic.jpg
Its a Zebra hunting truck, right? Ted Nugent would be thrilled!:victory:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Series IIA

009.jpg

I love it... THat is one neat looking buggy. AND a fellow Oregonian. Love it mate, but I gotta ask, what is left of the Rover??? Frame??? Bonnet??? Just curious, I still think it looks like alot of fun eh.

Cheers

Dave

EDIT: nevermind I see now that A) it has no traditional frame being a full tube buggy (didin't see the original post) and that you're in Tenasee not OR... My bad Still a cool buggy.

Last edited:

Lentsnh

Do. Not. Buy. From. Him. Period.
Whats wrong with his stuff? I know the Blue coils aren't weight rated, But $600 shipped with all the necessary parts to make it work is not a bad deal.

Plus he said that he could exchange the 2" coils for 3" coils for free.

I know I'll have to get new radius arms and steering stabilizer but everything else is already there

be careful about blowing all your money on your truck before going to college. my first year of college all i wanted to do was blow cash on my truck, but now that i'm moving into the last years of my college career i wished i wasn't in such a hurry to send all my extra cash into the truck. don't skimp on going out with friends or being involved socially when you get to school because you want to mod your truck. i know it seems like a long time, but the big expensive items should wait until you have a real job, or at the very least summer jobs. budgeting on your own get tight, even if you are given/earning a lot each month. remember most people on here throwing all this money at their trucks usually make a pretty decent living and aren't kids, so they have an extra thousand here and there to throw at mods, but you probably don't just based on your age. just a little advice from someone a few years older but still near your age.

I think I have seen you drive around... Like Last night (New Years Eve). Were you going towards the stadium and passing Insomnia?

And the lift I'm getting is going to be from my grandmother. She passed away 2 years ago and she was always so interested in my work that I put into my vehicle. At the time I had a 2006 Tacoma,

We are waiting for her house to sell and basically this would be my Christmas/Birthday/ Graduation present from her.

And I completely agree with your advice and I fully understand it. Luckily my friends like to wrench on trucks and I have Robert, Lee, and Tim (have yet to meet him though) and the rest of War Eagle Cruisers to help.

michaels

Explorer
Whats wrong with his stuff? I know the Blue coils aren't weight rated, But $600 shipped with all the necessary parts to make it work is not a bad deal.

Plus he said that he could exchange the 2" coils for 3" coils for free.

I know I'll have to get new radius arms and steering stabilizer but everything else is already there
go to discoweb and search dap... you'll understand.

I think I have seen you drive around... Like Last night (New Years Eve). Were you going towards the stadium and passing Insomnia?

yes. i saw you sitting on the bumper outside.

Teemu

Hi! my landy ex mil spec 110 i did used daily, but now mostly for exploring closest areas of russia. Its a offroad paradise like they say, and its just behind the border for us here in finland. fitted 200Tdi and arb´s and must say i will never go to russian roads with leafers ;)

fixing clutc slave syl. at nice weather in Karelia hotel parking lot at Petroskoi.
picture.php

Beaver been active, there should be road.
picture.php

Thats how it looked before i placed the full roof and back door.
picture.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven