Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

gaston7

Observer
Before & After

I know this look isn't everyone's cup of tea, but what do you guys think? I got bored yesterday and bought a couple cans of black plasti dip.

Yay or Nay??
Before & After.jpg

gaston7

Observer
Looks great Galston! Hmm I wonder if Montenegro would look good ALL black!

3 cans of Plasti Dip at Home Depot = $18 bucks

Spray ~ 4-5 light coats every 10 minutes and you're done.

Leave it for a week and see how ya feel...The beauty of Plasti Dip is that if you dont like it you can just peel it right off. I say go for it :)

gaston7

Observer
i dipped all but my wheels so, i'd peel the wheels and dip the body cladding instead.

Painting the body cladding is definitely on the list. I saw another guy on a different thread with the exact same truck paint his cladding with bed liner. His turned out super good and I like the fact that you can beat the heck out of it.

Thoughts?

Monstero

Adventurer
I have done it to mine and it's well worth it...I used herculinar and it's great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Representing at King of the hammers today

a2udu9a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Painting the body cladding is definitely on the list. I saw another guy on a different thread with the exact same truck paint his cladding with bed liner. His turned out super good and I like the fact that you can beat the heck out of it.

Thoughts?

Bed liner is indeed a great way to go for durability. rugged good looks too.

SoCalMonty

Explorer
I know it's all about personal preference, but I'm not a fan of the bedliner. It might depend on the wheeling you do. I've knocked one piece of trim off on rocks, and another is almost coming off. Bedliner won't help that. As for scratches...I typically leave them, but if I want to cover them up, an aerosol can of color-matched paint is 20 bucks and will last me a couple years. That works for me. Also, typical bedliner in large quantities is pretty darn heavy. I tend to be a weight weenie when loading my truck!

gaston7

Observer
I know it's all about personal preference, but I'm not a fan of the bedliner. It might depend on the wheeling you do. I've knocked one piece of trim off on rocks, and another is almost coming off. Bedliner won't help that. As for scratches...I typically leave them, but if I want to cover them up, an aerosol can of color-matched paint is 20 bucks and will last me a couple years. That works for me. Also, typical bedliner in large quantities is pretty darn heavy. I tend to be a weight weenie when loading my truck!
Solid points SoCalMonty...Im definitely new to the game and have a lot to learn. Never even thought of overall weight. What I do know is that I dont like the two tone and will be painting the cladding for sure, but not yet decided with what.

Bed liner is indeed a great way to go for durability. rugged good looks too.
I dig the look too for sure. Socalmonty made a good point, but i still might pull the trigger.

DESTRO

Mountain Warrior
Solid points SoCalMonty...Im definitely new to the game and have a lot to learn. Never even thought of overall weight. What I do know is that I dont like the two tone and will be painting the cladding for sure, but not yet decided with what.

I dig the look too for sure. Socalmonty made a good point, but i still might pull the trigger.

you might want to try the dip before you pull that trigger. at worst, you can just peel it off if you don't like it. not much to lose at just 7 bucks a can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal