Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Saw this on Instagram

u3a5egy7.jpg

SoCalMonty

Explorer
Man, I don't know about that thing...it looks like an aftermarket distributor's warehouse exploded all over that truck. lol.

I was all about the "hey, look at me!!!" mods when I was younger, but I prefer a more under stated/stockish look these days.

Monstero

Adventurer
I agree SoCal completely. ..The center of gravity on that thing would be terrible...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

viducce

Observer
255/85 16

Finally got around to put on these...

Maxxis 762 Big Horn 255/85 R16

Here compared to my 265/75...

and here on my rig....

Still need to get my 255 spare tire, they only had 4 on stock...

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Man, I don't know about that thing...it looks like an aftermarket distributor's warehouse exploded all over that truck. lol.

I was all about the "hey, look at me!!!" mods when I was younger, but I prefer a more under stated/stockish look these days.

The word that comes to mind is "Festooned"
fes·toon
fesˈto͞on/
verb
past tense: festooned; past participle: festooned
adorn (a place) with ribbons, garlands, or other decorations.
"the room was festooned with balloons and streamers"
synonyms: decorate, adorn, ornament, trim, deck (out), hang, loop, drape, swathe, garland, wreathe, bedeck; More
Origin

mid 17th cent.: from French feston, from Italian festone ‘festal ornament,’ from festum ‘feast.’

magoh76

Adventurer

That winch bumper/grill guard thing is interesting though. Anybody seen that before?

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal