seanpistol's 01 Tundra

thefatkid

Observer
I wish I could have stayed another day to wheel hells with you guys.

I'm going to order a Shackle Flip and extended shackle this week, looks like a great setup.

seanpistol

Explorer
I wish I could have stayed another day to wheel hells with you guys.

I'm going to order a Shackle Flip and extended shackle this week, looks like a great setup.

Would have been cool- the more the merrier. Were you in the 4runner?

The shackle flip kit is awesome... It kind of speaks for itself.

Last edited:

seanpistol

Explorer
Just picked up a set of 2008 WRX heated seats for cheap! Not a rip, tear or stain on them. I will probably add the Corbeau lumbar support, which is an inexpensive and easy install. The lumbar support is an inflatable bladder controlled by a hose with inflation ball. My bad back needs it. It may take me a minute to get the heaters wired, but I plan on putting them on a rheostat like my girlfriend's 07 Legacy has. :wings:

Last edited:

trailscape

Explorer
Nice looking seats. My back loved the swap from bench to buckets. I really want to add lumbar support and heated seats but I figure I'll do that in a leather kit down the line.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Hmm I'll have to see if I can spare the time off. What would be an ideal amount of time to spend to get a good taste of the trails? 2 days?

1 day = 1 trail
More days more trails.

I recommend hells revenge and top of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seanpistol

Explorer
Yeah, it took us about 6 hours to complete Hell's Revenge. Super fun trail, but myself, my lady and my hound were exhausted at the end. The summer heat and driving down that morning had something to do with it.

I'd like to do Poison Spider and Gold Bar Rim next. And every other trail down there... :D

I was talking with DevinSixtySeven yesterday about trying to get a handful of people together down there in the fall. Maybe we can make our own little event/gathering?

seanpistol

Explorer
This literally took me all day, but they are in and they are AWESOME! Now On the lookout for the doublecab center console with woodgrain...

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Those look sick. I need my bench seat because my little dogs love the center console arm rest.

Lol I also keep a blade on the driver side floor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rickashay

Explorer
Those look deadly Sean! How painful was the bracket modification required?

I've got a set of power IS300 leather/suede seats in my garage that I have been debating swapping into my Tundra. That or I have a line on some STI seats too. The additional bolstering is probably so awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL