Snow Peak BBQ Box

H

Hank

I think if you could only have one piece of the Snow Peak gear, it would be the BBQ box. It's great for about anything. Even if it's just a tail gating trip, you can load the box with your charcoal and use the supplied strap to hold the box closed so your coal does not spill.

It gets better with the IGT. The Snow Peak set-up is a lot like your truck; you buy one liece of kit and that leads to another and that leads to another. You're never satisfied until you have a complete kit......but your kit never seems to become complete, just like your truck never seems to stop getting new parts.

Attachments

• The Cove 132.jpg
    The Cove 132.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 130
  • The Cove 149.jpg
    The Cove 149.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 269

rctr03

Adventurer
mine arrived from ho last week, then i ordered the pelican 1550 being delivered tomorrow!!
trying it out this weekend.
jimmy

thanks expedition exchange (ho)

Last edited:

vanderpooch

Authentic Adventurer
I just broke out my new bbq and did a practice run out on the front porch. What an awesome grill.
Scott I started with the 10 like you said and it worked out great first run!!
I am super stoked on the grill!! :sombrero:

hochung

Adventurer
Ho what is your website ?

I'm not Ho, but his website is www.expeditionexchange.com.

The Snow Peak page is here:
http://www.expeditionexchange.com/snowpeak/

This thread is making a fat guy hungry!

:drool:

Do you like pork belly?

L1120769.JPG

L1120770.JPG

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Y U M.

I used mine almost exclusively for a 15 day period. Usually cooking two different entree's a night on it (A big group). It's still working perfectly. Form and function.

On an unrelated note, Ho, did John tell you about my latest purchase?

hochung

Adventurer
Yes, John told me about it. FINALLY!

Tony, not a trick question, at all. I know lots of people with eating disorder and can't do pork.

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Y U M.

I used mine almost exclusively for a 15 day period. Usually cooking two different entree's a night on it (A big group). It's still working perfectly. Form and function.

On an unrelated note, Ho, did John tell you about my latest purchase?

Oh come on J! Tell us! Or at least me :wings:

Sirocco

Explorer
While I love Snow Peak kit, I have yet to own anything produced by them. The BBQ looks like a piece of art. Neat idea to use a Peli case, I like it.

As has been stated, these are fairly pricey so I thought I would share with you what I have found: http://www.shtechs.com/ssg_bbqa_en.htm

Its a folding BBQ with the option to use it as a starter too. The only real gripe is that you cannot adjust the level of the grill once cooking. Its ultralight and comes in a box. Not sure what you can get it for in the US but I paid under £30 for it. Whats that? $20? well worth the investment. I think Hibatchi do the original called the Grilleto, but its substantially heavier and again about 2-3 times the cost of this simple, light BBQ box. Hopefully this will suit the needs of some on here.

G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk