greg mgm

Explorer
I really like that lineup!
Post some pics of them offroad.

I currently have three off-road Suzuki's:

P10207641.jpg

trackhead

Adventurer
Winter project. Pop up camper, canvas upper walls, sleep two above with "mini-pop-out" to accommodate the narrow width of the Samurai, otherwise keep it low profile and low width for less wind drag with the mini 1.3 motor.
Picture1-2.png

trackhead

Adventurer
trackhead I can't wait to see this Winter Project come along. Looks very interesting !!Any more drawings with the mini-pop-out ?

Starting this weekend. Just picked up the Samurai last week. That was just my crack smoking Google Sketch Up for giggles.

I have a 23' Class C motorhome that my wife and I have used for years. I've always wanted to build up something smaller and less cumbersome, hence the Samurai. Nice and cheap, fun project.

Backroad Explorer

Adventurer
71,000 views I never thought it would happen. :victory: Please Keep Them Coming!! Thank's everybody for posting up your ExPo Samurai's & Sidekicks.

trackhead

Adventurer
Got the frame built out of thin plywood and 2x2's. Covering is 1/16" ABS black plastic. Top pops up 36" on the back and 18" on the front, just stand inside and push it up, then swing supports in to place. Back has a full size swinging door entry. Interior bed is 4ft long and 53" wide. Bed extends on the interior to just over 6ft with a sliding board. Window on left and rear, no window on right. That space will be occupied by storage.

Still have a long ways to go on the camper, then a bunch of body work, lift kit, bigger tires, etc, etc.
IMAG0061.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal