Suzuki Owners; Let's see your ExPo Trucks

Chris_B

I'm sorta new here, I never expected so much love for the Samurais! Nice to see. I have been working on a LWB for 8 months or so, getting the body fixed up took me 6, I thought I'd have the whole thing done in that time! haha, unfortunately I have no pictures of the completed tub as its in storage now but here are some models I made for the concept.
flatbed2.jpg

I've got a VW TD for her, and a 4" lift on the way. My plans are to build a sleeping platform in it and use it to camp in the backwoods for a few weeks at a time, while touring Canada coast to coast to coast.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
That is AWEOME!!!!!!!!! Kind of reminds me of a Suzi version of the amazing camper/expo rig Sonke made... That is truly a thing of beauty you've mocked up there. now you just need to build it... PLEASE BUILD IT!!!!!!!!! I LO VE the drawings you've done.

Im LOVING all these sweet SUzuki's... I hinestly think with as amazing as they are, they deserve their own section. hell if there's a seperate Mitsu and Nissan section then Suzuki needs to have one too eh...

I've officaly fallen in love with these two Suzuki's. ANyone know if these are someone here's trucks. I have the pics on my comp to drool over when the day isn't going well or I can't drive my own great truck.
First one: Love this. looks SO well done. I want one of these SO bad now.
111111strickly20zukes20002.jpg

...and Number 2 (this one looks SO perfect on what looks to be 37 on any other truck but are probably either 35's or 33's because they're on a Suzy. LOVE this truck.
111LWBSAMI.jpg

Cheers

Dave

zukrider

Explorer
red one was built a long time ago by TruckTrader on pirate4x4.

im trying like hell to get the miss's on board for this one

P11109-1.jpg

pretty sure she will, but im concerned about the canada to US paperwork.

SRN

Adventurer
I'm sorta new here, I never expected so much love for the Samurais! Nice to see. I have been working on a LWB for 8 months or so, getting the body fixed up took me 6, I thought I'd have the whole thing done in that time! haha, unfortunately I have no pictures of the completed tub as its in storage now but here are some models I made for the concept.
flatbed2.jpg

I've got a VW TD for her, and a 4" lift on the way. My plans are to build a sleeping platform in it and use it to camp in the backwoods for a few weeks at a time, while touring Canada coast to coast to coast.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Keep us updated.

grimbo

Explorer
here's some pics of my old Sierra.Never should have sold it

LWB, 6:1 Tcase, ARB Air Locker front, Detroit Rear, 34" Swampers, 2" OME springs, RUF, 3/4 eliptic rear, custom cage/tray

it went through a few colour changes over the years

Attachments

• 106_0618.JPG
    106_0618.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 125
  • SUZUKI.JPG
    SUZUKI.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 628
  • gjs7.jpg
    gjs7.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 91
  • gjs4.jpg
    gjs4.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 83
  • gjs2.jpg
    gjs2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 73
  • gjsnew2.jpg
    gjsnew2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 4,733

Bigfoot1963

Observer
Here is my Samurai- From a little trip the Wife and I took today just outside of Las Vegas.

other%20stuff
[/URL][/IMG]
other%20stuff
[/URL][/IMG]
other%20stuff
[/URL][/IMG]

szabotage

some updated pics of my my flatdeck samurai build

P1020437.jpg

P1020440.jpg

got more tubework done this weekend i'll post up some new pics when i can

Bullseye240

Adventurer
If only I could have brought this one back with me............

DSC00293.jpg

Or this one.......................

DSC01381.jpg

But just in case I have the GPS way-points saved.:sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal