**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

Box Rocket

Man we've been busy (Tepui staff) at the Outdoor Retailer Show the past couple days in SLC, Utah. It's been a great show so far and we've even had a few forum people come by and say hello. Thanks to those of you that have done that!
FYI, we finally took delivery of the last remaining container of product that we had been waiting for so nearly all Tepui products should now be in stock and ready to ship very soon. So any of you that have been waiting on orders that were backordered should be seeing a shipping notification soon. As always, thanks for your business and for your patience!

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
Adam, the Tepui Tent site shows the mounting brackets as still being sold out, is this really correct?
TIA

Stovey

Team Ruptured Buzzard
I love the look of Adam's new Autanna Ruggedized in that pristine setting! And also that custom Outback rack - I can really appreciate that fabrication effort on that Subaru! Salute...

I had a surprise hardware delivery today for my order, and everybody at work got a big kick out of it too. The hardware accessories I asked for to come along with my tent arrived in a small tortilla-sized box from Tepui. After months of back-order, everybody in the hangar complex gathered around to watch me open my "tent box order." There were some grins, of course - pondering how many people would actually fit inside my new "tent."

Anyway, I hope to take this as a sign that the actual Autana Ruggedized will soon be on the way.

All the best,

Stovey

Box Rocket

I love the look of Adam's new Autanna Ruggedized in that pristine setting! And also that custom Outback rack - I can really appreciate that fabrication effort on that Subaru! Salute...

I had a surprise hardware delivery today for my order, and everybody at work got a big kick out of it too. The hardware accessories I asked for to come along with my tent arrived in a small tortilla-sized box from Tepui. After months of back-order, everybody in the hangar complex gathered around to watch me open my "tent box order." There were some grins, of course - pondering how many people would actually fit inside my new "tent."

Anyway, I hope to take this as a sign that the actual Autana Ruggedized will soon be on the way.

All the best,

Stovey
I happen to know for a fact that your Autana Ruggedized has in fact shipped.

Davev1954

Supporting Grouch
I placed a call directly to Tepui about some mounting bolt sliders/retainers. They were helpful and got them right out to me. Thanks much!

Poseur backyard photo (Ayer)

Attachments

• IMG_7717.jpg
    IMG_7717.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
finally got to break in the tent this weekend in New Hampshire

OMG its amazing. It took under 5 minutes from opening the driver door to the entry door open and rods out. i left all the other windows shut ot keep warm at night. That small thing alone makes it worth the investment.
Tepui Tent by Grant Wilson, on Flickr

lhanson

Adventurer

So excited to get some trips in. Thanks to all the folks at Tepui getting this out to me. I will post some cleaner images in near future and a video of my custom telescoping bed rack (Built by: Strategic Racing Designs). This was my first trip out with it. I am looking forward to many comfortable nights in this setup.

c_mack9

Adventurer
So excited to get some trips in. Thanks to all the folks at Tepui getting this out to me. I will post some cleaner images in near future and a video of my custom telescoping bed rack (Built by: Strategic Racing Designs). This was my first trip out with it. I am looking forward to many comfortable nights in this setup.
Telescoping bed rack?! Tell us more!

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
Adam, the Tepui Tent site shows the mounting brackets as still being sold out, is this really correct?
TIA

FWIW, I emailed Tepui on Monday morning (I'm on the East coast) in regards to the slider brackets (Mounting Bracket Set), got a quick reply back from Kyle and to speed things up I called directly and spoke with him for nearly 20 minutes. He scavenged up 10 sliders for cheap money and sent them out 2-day Priority mail! I got them today, along w a handful of Tepui decals and a few 2015 brochures and I quickly recognized the 4 door Tacoma on the back ;)

Thank you Tepui foryour super fast 'n friendly customer service! :elkgrin:

Box Rocket

*Tepui Adventure Series*
If you haven't had a chance to check out one of the great Tepui Adventure trips yet, you've been missing out. The last Tepui Adventure for the year is coming up next week (Aug19-23) and there are still a few open spots left. Now would be a great time to join in and come out on one of these great trips. This time we're headed to the Black Rock Desert. You can find details on the tepui website. Register now to reserve your spot before they're gone!
http://tepuitents.com/collections/tepui-adventures/products/black-rock-desert-august-19th-23rd

Black_Rock-8260web.jpg

Of course we will also have our annual Tepui Fest coming again in October.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven