**Tepui RTTs and Accessories**

nlouvros

As for the Gran Sabana Ruggedized, it's still looking like mid-February timeframe for availability and that's about when I anticipate being able to start taking orders as well.

a little over one more month to go.....

NUyttbnh.jpg

SigJoe

Box Rocket. I'm looking to get into a RTT with my tax refund specifically a Siberian camo Autana. Is the inventory on the website live? Thanks.

Jeepin Jason

Observer
Going back and forth between if I need the extra size of the Sabana vs the Autuna. I doubt I would my kids up there with me. I am 6'1 and about 210 and my wife is 5'8 and not petite. Lol. Is the Autuna big enough?

radorsch

Adventurer
I tried the Sabana, which was barely big enough for my family (me@6' 195lbs, wife 5'4, mid/low 100s, 2 kids @ about 50 and 100lbs) - we fit, but not a lot of elbow room. In the end, I bought a Autana sky, which is big enough for 2 of us with gear very comfortably and will fit 3 of us snug ( I shared it with my 2 kids on a couple trips and it was ok). The major deciding factor was the dimentions of the tent and how it fit on the roof of my van. I had to have the sabana off-midline to open properly, which ment either driving around with 200lbs on the roof tilted towards one side or repositioning the tent on the rack every time I deployed and stowed it. The Autana fits perfectly on the back of the van and is awesome!

Box Rocket

Going back and forth between if I need the extra size of the Sabana vs the Autuna. I doubt I would my kids up there with me. I am 6'1 and about 210 and my wife is 5'8 and not petite. Lol. Is the Autuna big enough?
It's really going to depend on the amount of room you feel you need to be comfortable (which can vary from person to person). The Autana will fit 2 fullsize adults quite comfortably and have a little room left for a bit of gear. Of course you can store lots of gear in the annex if you choose to use it. The Gran Sabana is a 4 person tent and my Kukenam XL which has the same footprint has been very comfortable for 4 people on several trips. So for 2 of you the Gran Sabana will have lots of room if you move around a lot in your sleep or just like having space.
As you probably know the annex for either the Autana or Gran Sabana can fit 2-3 more people on cots if you need to sleep more people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy