The cosmetic cleanup of OverlandXJ

stick

Adventurer
Looks real good John. I love the color and the camo interior. Sent you a PM with some questions about the seat covers.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
pixeldzn said:
I like the look of those too! Not sure I am ready to pay almost $60 a pair though.

I think I might cut a sticker like this on my plotter. 2 color with silver on top and black below.

(I can make a few extra if anyone else is interested)

overland_sticker.gif

BTW, sorry if I hijacked!

I wouldnt have it if it wasnt for my buds generosity.. and i only have the one right now (dont tell anyone..shhh) i will grab another for the pass side.

If you print those stickers up i'd like a few please.

Thanks again for the compliments guys/gals.

IH8RDS

Explorer
pixeldzn said:
I like the look of those too! Not sure I am ready to pay almost $60 a pair though.

I think I might cut a sticker like this on my plotter. 2 color with silver on top and black below.

(I can make a few extra if anyone else is interested)

overland_sticker.gif

BTW, sorry if I hijacked!

I would be interested a couple too.

jim65wagon

Man! The XJ looks sweet! You are spot-on with the paint color and the camo interior is the cats***! I applaud you, sir,
:clapsmile I've always wanted to tackle painting a ride myself but I could never srew up the courage to do it. Very nicely done.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
A friend and i did the R&P install yesterday, got this pattern on the second attempt. Gonna finish it up today and throw a few welds on the new axle, install next weekend.

Cant wait to mount up the new tires and see how she sits.

Gearpattern1.jpg

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Heres the coast side Scott. Backlash is at 10 on a used gearset. Transfered my gears to a new housing. Am i good to button it up?

gearpattern2.jpg

IH8RDS

Explorer
First try?! On used gears???? That looks pretty good. I have chased and chased a good pattern on used gears and have come to the conclusion that I will now only run used gears in the front. Back gets new ones now. I say button her up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal