The Great Camp Chair Debate

DJGoo

Too much WoW
Is it worth noting that my very favorite chair is the ground?

You can find it just about anywhere, it's solid, doesn't usually break, and easy to maintain. It also saves you a BUNCH of space in the vehicle.
:D

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Is it worth noting that my very favorite chair is the ground?

You can find it just about anywhere, it's solid, doesn't usually break, and easy to maintain. It also saves you a BUNCH of space in the vehicle.
:D

A useful backup, but 'round these parts you will often end up with a soggy butt as a result, and I ain't talking about your cigar.

BobA

Adventurer
After trying a Strongback Elite at Mountain Rendezvous 2013 (thanks Linda), I bought one. The most comfortable camp chair ever. The lumbar support built in is fantastic. On her recommendation, bought from LL Bean for $80 with free shipping. Everyone agrees that it is amazing.
What is the difference between the elite and the other one besides cost?

taugust

Adventurer
Just a note to mention that the Strong back Elite chair is on sale at LL Bean for $20 off the normal $80 price, and always free shipping.

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Anyone with experience using the Renetto Canopy Chair?
New job is going to put me out in the sun , long days and three different vehicles. I need some quick easy , portable chair with shade from the desert sun.
Space is a premium. Ease of execution critical. I have been using a Spinnaker awning, umbrella and chair.
This chair and the footrest look like a good idea.

Robert Bills

Explorer
I don't own one, but had the chance to use one. Its a well made and comfortable chair; the sunshade is very effective. Didn't get a chance to use the footrest.

86cj

Explorer
Strongback chairs

Once again a tip from the portal nets great camping gear for us, two StrongBacks arrived from LLBean on sale and mostly paid for by gift cards! Wow a very nice and comfortable chair indeed.........BTW we are not tall and the chairs are only slightly taller, I would not have noticed if someone had not mentioned it, no big deal.........
This is one of the most useful sites on the internet, cool people, cool places, cool stuff.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk