The OFFICIAL Overland Expo EAST 2014 Thread!

hansrober

Adventurer
Thanks Jonathan! The excitement is building! Holy cow there are a lot of great classes left. It looks like you have a great film and slideshow line up as well!

ab1985

Explorer
I think I read no individual camp fires (propane is fine?). How about charcoal cooking - should it be avoided all together?

ab1985

Explorer
Woohoo. Weekend pass and camping Thurdsay thru Sunday.

Leaving out from Western Ky early Thursday if anyone wants to meet up
Cruiserbent, a couple of us are leaving Thursday morning from Nashville on I-40 if you want to join the convoy.

4runnerteq

Explorer
The OFFICIAL Overland Expo East Thread! Weekend Passes NOW AVAILABLE.

Ck out a Volcano stove. Charcoal, propane, wood
Says they are gonna have food trucks there as well. We may only bring snack stuff and not worry much about cookin. I bet one of them probly has a rib eye sandwich. Not vegan im sure though. The volcano looks like a great set up though. Ive wanted one for a long time, just havent coined up yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dieselandmud

Adventurer
I'm going to have to take it easy for the next couple of weeks until OX East. I need major help from the RawHyde crew. I laid the scooter down 3 times in gravel and 1 time in the creek today! All at low speed. no injuries. Counting the days down.:wings:gravel road  riding.jpg

hansrober

Adventurer
I'm going to have to take it easy for the next couple of weeks until OX East. I need major help from the RawHyde crew. I laid the scooter down 3 times in gravel and 1 time in the creek today! All at low speed. no injuries. Counting the days down.:wings:
Glad your OK. Yes, save some upright riding for the Expo! I signed up for the skills clinic at 1 on Sat and then Terrain reading class at 3:30. Saturday is all bike for me. Are you doing other Expo classes or all Rawhyde?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333