The OFFICIAL Overland Expo EAST 2014 Thread!

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Just signed up for classes... quick question if anyone knows the answer... a few of my classes overlapped, by 20 minutes or so, with happy hour on Friday night and lunch on Saturday... do you need to be signed up on your schedule in order to do lunch and happy hour? thanks, didn't want to email them if I could find the answer here.

No, you don't—we include those on the schedule just to help people keep their days straight. We have a few classes that take up odd blocks of time at the east show, because the advanced driving and recovery areas are a bit of a walk from the main classroom area.

No, you don't—we include those on the schedule just to help people keep their days straight. We have a few classes that take up odd blocks of time at the east show, because the advanced driving and recovery areas are a bit of a walk from the main classroom area.

Great, thank you. Looking forward to it.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
We are camping at Mt Pisgah and will be making an appearance either Saturday or Sunday.....

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
May have missed it. What day does the camping open up? Thinking about coming up Thursday night if possible.

Yes, it is on the website. If you register for either a weekend pass or the Overland Experience pass you can set up camp on Thursday.

Scoutman

Explorer
We'll be there. Myself, wife, Son(almost 7), Daughter-turns 4 the Saturday of the Expo.

Dodge Ram 3500 and Starcraft truck camper. Coming in Friday afternoon, leaving early Sunday morning headed to Disney for fall break.

dieselandmud

Adventurer
Ha! You're there checking it out, Chris?
Go into Brevard and pick me up some beer. Stop in at Smokemont on your way home on Saturday...

Sure, I'll pickup the beer. However you will have to wait until Sunday evening for delivery. I signed up for a bunch moto classes.

Scottydog13

Observer
I will be there and camping on-site. Bringing a bunch of FJ Cruisers from the SEFJ Cruiser group and the NCFJ Cruisers. Looking forward to this event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal