TrekboxX Drawer System Group Buy!!!

RobRed

Explorer
it looks like a cool system, and i have the original AO. but there are some things to consider.

the payload of a 100 is 1470 pounds...
When the truck is stock.

Thanks goodness you are on the job to alert everyone that accessories are heavy. Perhaps you might consider sleeping in a ground tent, using Aluminium skids or ditching that rear winch?

I have the ARB / OS drawers as well.

I have seen the system in the field and now I'm trying to figure out how to dump my existing drawers for the Trekboxx. They are that well thought out.

Man, these drawers are sweet! I would love to see an 80 series version.

Rob, I'm with you...let's sell our current drawer system and get these. :sombrero:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
When the truck is stock.

Thanks goodness you are on the job to alert everyone that accessories are heavy. Perhaps you might consider sleeping in a ground tent, using Aluminium skids or ditching that rear winch?

:iagree: I shudder to think how heavy I am..... Granted the suspension had been conpletely upgraded so that stock payload rating is out the window anyway. One of these days I'll get on a scale for a good laugh. Did anyone from the group buy take pictures of their new drawers?

TrekboxX

Supporting Sponsor - TrekboxX
I'm not sure. It is in the queue, but it will be some time yet. If all goes well with the current models I'm working on, next year sometime. Sorry I don't have more for you, but as a one man show with a full time job and kids- everything takes much longer than I'd like. You can always move to the front of the line with 20 or more guys willing to purchase... :)

-G-

I've been eyeing your system since before I sold my last LX. I'm in the final stages of working a deal for a new LX and will be in touch as soon as it's in my driveway.

RDC76

Adventurer
Greetings everyone! I'd to introduce myself and my new business- Trekboxx. We are designing and manufacturing top-tier cargo and drawer systems. Our first 2 models are now available for the 100 series. Check out our website at www.trekboxx.com for all the specs. I've been a lurker here for quite a long time, and only recently a vendor. I've also been active on ih8mud. I've kicked off the business with a group buy, you can find it here:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/trekboxx-drawer-systems-group-buy.809848/

I'd like to extend the group buy to the expo members. Feel free to ask any questions or bring up any concerns here. If you'd like some more history/reading on how I got started, here are a couple of threads that may interest you:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1407drivers-build-thread.678649/

http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/seeking-your-thoughts-on-new-drawer-system.760747/

Thanks for taking a look. I hope to serve you guys well.

David

View attachment 233059

I've seen your post on mud. As a fellow builder/designer I wanted to say you did an excellent job on these. They look very nice. And nice attention to detail. Congrats on your success with these. Well deserved....

Rich

TrekboxX

Supporting Sponsor - TrekboxX
Sorry I missed some of these posts...

When will there be one available for an 80 series??

Want badly!

The new models mostly depend on the availability of a donor vehicle. I'm pretty sure I have an 80 lined up after I finish the models I'm currently working on.

I've seen your post on mud. As a fellow builder/designer I wanted to say you did an excellent job on these. They look very nice. And nice attention to detail. Congrats on your success with these. Well deserved....

Rich

Thank you!

Any chance on another group buy?

Yes. I'm debating on whether or not I'll do a re-design of the 100 series system. There are pros and cons to doing so. But in the meantime, you could always get a group together...

Any update for the 200??????

Not really. As I said, it really depends on the availability of a donor rig. It must be one that is available to me over quite a time period- like a couple of months. I am very diligent about designing, prototyping, and doing a full production system and testing it prior to releasing them for sale. It makes sure that the customer gets a well designed and thought out product.

VuickB6

What is this I don't even
The new models mostly depend on the availability of a donor vehicle. I'm pretty sure I have an 80 lined up after I finish the models I'm currently working on.

Yes. I'm debating on whether or not I'll do a re-design of the 100 series system. There are pros and cons to doing so. But in the meantime, you could always get a group together...

When you get the 80 series done and offer a group buy on it I'll be first in line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven