Truck Fridge sale. Prices only visible in checkout.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Nope this is the 41. Almost bought the 51 but idk just felt like I didn't need a fridge that size.

Wired up the outlet for it today.
uvagujem.jpg
6y9enyty.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kchristian

Adventurer
I bought mine when this thread got started. (Thanks so much OP)

My wife was hesitant but now even she is so glad we bought this. I have used it countless times without the slightest hiccup. (Touching wood). It is a little big but I've been glad for that too. I have a second battery and I have never run it dead.

I'd recommend this to anyone!

Every time I come back to this thread I am amazed that it is still going on. It's probably my proudest moment on the forum. I still have mine and it's still going strong.

sfsmedic

Adventurer
Nope this is the 41. Almost bought the 51 but idk just felt like I didn't need a fridge that size.

Wired up the outlet for it today.
uvagujem.jpg
6y9enyty.jpg

I've got 2 growing boys. So I figure better get the 51 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Utilized the fridge for the first time today and I am very impressed. Great buy.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Would these hold up to somewhat high speed dune driving and small jumps? Bumpy and rocky roads?

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Call truck fridge. That are local business owners and a person picks up immediately.

sfsmedic

Adventurer
Purchased mine today. Now to figure out a cost effective fridge rack slider.

If appreciate it if people would post up pics of how they have mounted theirs and if purchased racks what rack they used etc. I think this would be a great addition to this thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

conifers4

Suburban nomad
Can anyone tell me the length of the 12V power cord that is provided? I assume it can plug into a standard 12V plug on my 2007 JK??

sfsmedic

Adventurer
No I ended up with the 41 because they had no time frame when the 51 would be back in stock again if at all ever. Long story sorta.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat