Truck Fridge sale. Prices only visible in checkout.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
61 inches from end to end. If you measure ONLY the cord it's approximately 55 inches. That's excluding both plugs. Then about 58 inches just excluding the 12v outlet plug. Let me know of you need anything else.

And I have mine plugged into a dedicated 12v plug with 10g wire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

conifers4

Suburban nomad
61 inches from end to end. If you measure ONLY the cord it's approximately 55 inches. That's excluding both plugs. Then about 58 inches just excluding the 12v outlet plug. Let me know of you need anything else.

And I have mine plugged into a dedicated 12v plug with 10g wire.

Thank you very much Ranger. I was hoping to just run the cord from the 12V outlet on the dash and keep the fridge in the back of the JK but it sounds as if I will have to wire a plug in the rear.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Has anyone had any issues with the plastic for the controls coming up? Mine has only been out and about a few times so I don't see why this would already start to lift up

moodywizard

Adventurer
I would be in for a group buy, but for the price it's still a good deal. Maybe email them and see what they say. Worst case is no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kchristian

Adventurer
I have this same issue. Not really a big deal as its fully functional but it is a bit bothersome.
Has anyone had any issues with the plastic for the controls coming up? Mine has only been out and about a few times so I don't see why this would already start to lift up

sfsmedic

Adventurer
How are you guys securing these in your vehicles. I am thinking of using a tie down over the handles like you see on other fridges but not sure of how strong they are. Anyone else do this.

Brett C.
IronworksTactical.com - owner

dddonkey

Adventurer
Well, I got mine this week and it is really nice, I am still playing with it trying to get it to freeze a gallon of water. 24hrs and still going, I lowered the temp to 5˚ and we will see. I did put the water in cold before anyone asks. This thing is heavy duty that is for sure and should keep my beer nice and cold. Anyone know how many cans I can put in there?

fredgoodsell

Adventurer
How are you guys securing these in your vehicles. I am thinking of using a tie down over the handles like you see on other fridges but not sure of how strong they are. Anyone else do this.

I use cam straps through the factory handles to tie my down. Has been working well so far. They are plenty strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat