UAV-TD (Urban Assualt Vehicle - tear drop) build

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Looks great man, very stoked on how good this looks behind your truck. Happy trails and have a great trip!

rocrunr

Adventurer
From the very first post on your build to now has been a amazing journey for us that have followed along. Your hard work and awesome craftsmanship are showcased in this trailer. You truly have something to be proud of. Thank you for posting your build Zuk and letting us follow along. Truly inspirational Sir!!!

silvrzuki77

explorer
Thanks guys for the compliments and advice!!! It will still be ongoing. After my next couple of trips I will start to really put some effort into a nice galley area. Well as long as it doesnt fall apart over the next month lol

silvrzuki77

explorer
Did alot of garage cleaning and stuff today. Modified the stock caps to match my hummer for the trailer. Looks more complete!
pyhavuqy.jpg

toyotech

Expedition Leader
that is a sweet set up with it all complete. match wheels makes it easy for spares if you ever need to.

silvrzuki77

explorer
Well did a shake down run went pretty well! Even had to back up crappy wash. Ended cutting the electric brake lines to the passenger wheel cause I didnt secure it well. Clean slice though. Have a little list of things I need to do and get.
unu4usas.jpg
suquheda.jpg
epamazu9.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Nice to see it out on the trails and all dirty!

How was the sleeping in it, nice and comfy? Was it cold at night and did you stay warm? Enough insulation in there?

Congrats on the maiden voyage.

TheDoc

just another Aussie!!!
Great looking rig, I like the slope back on the Hummer. I may of missed it but are you running solar power for the supply or running from the car alternator?

I am researching a solar system that can be charged by both car, panel or generator. I found Aussie Swag's website very informative on their setup 135w panel, 3x 105aH marine batteries and 700w inverter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77