UJOR Build Thread

ben2go

Adventurer
In that part of the world I'd expect to see some pigs on the spit. Pig Pickin':)

When I was very young,mid 1970's,there was a pig pickin van in down in Wahalla,SC.My dad would get my godfather to take us down there in his customized Econoline from the late 60's.There were 100's of hippies from all over at that thing.Alcohol and drugs flowed free like the river.Good times.Wish I'd been a little older so I could remember them better.

stormlover

Adventurer
When I was very young,mid 1970's,there was a pig pickin van in down in Wahalla,SC.My dad would get my godfather to take us down there in his customized Econoline from the late 60's.There were 100's of hippies from all over at that thing.Alcohol and drugs flowed free like the river.Good times.Wish I'd been a little older so I could remember them better.

I did my undergrad in the early 80s at VA Tech in Blacksburg, Va. Seemed like there was a pig pick'n out in the woods every weekend. Good times. Didn't have to be a hippy though but sometimes hard to get back to town.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Body is back on!

10408876_918711341481428_2124130228617319343_n.jpg

V5 left last night, headed to its new home in Vegas. Then getting a pair of bumpers from Aluminess

10402985_918768481475714_5255799625670407901_n.jpg

tommudd

Explorer
THANKS for the tour of the Sherpa! Kept trying to determine from pictures how it all worked so Thanks for putting that vid out there

86scotty

Cynic
The Sherpa is an amazing vehicle, and for those of you who haven't seen it in person you should! It's a huge beast, but with the pop up design it's not really that tall when down. What is the exact height of it down Chris?

Also, just FYI, I recently added that same instant hw heater in my van and love it, but even though I blew out all my lines with compressed air (I never use the antifreeze stuff) it froze and busted on me. I'm going to try and patch it but just FYI if the Sherpa stays outside much you may want to make sure it's not holding water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl