UJOR Build Thread

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Hiding wires on our new roof rack is super easy with this plastic insert. Tuck the wires in one of the channels, pop in the plastic and bam, wires are safely hidden.

11139346_1034427346576493_8713466831802839987_n.jpg

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I'm going nuts over here with this roof rack stuff! So many cool things to do, options, etc. Hope to launch the full lineup soon, next week!??!? Maybe!

**************'!!! Post moar pics of these cool options please. We want to share in the love too!

screwball48

Explorer
I have toyed with the idea of using extruded aluminum for a roof rack on the jeep xj I am driving. I am enamored with the possibilities afforded by these products. It would be awesome to see some options for "offroad" accessories for this material. A product line of these accessories would allow us who are currently "van challenged" to enjoy some Ujoint products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BajaSportsmobile

Baja Ironman
I have toyed with the idea of using extruded aluminum for a roof rack on the jeep xj I am driving. I am enamored with the possibilities afforded by these products. It would be awesome to see some options for "offroad" accessories for this material. A product line of these accessories would allow us who are currently "van challenged" to enjoy some Ujoint products.

Thee are several extruded aluminum roof racks for Jeeps on the market - I have friends with nice units on their JK's.

Here are just two:

42111B-00.jpg

168433-lg.jpg

or build your own: http://www.8020.net/

Last edited:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor

Once I have the accessories all done and racks for the vans finished & ready to ship we'll start playing with different applications. Sky is the limit on this stuff.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
In unrelated to 4x4 van news, I picked up another ride yesterday, super excited! I had one 20 years ago, 1st "cool" car that I ever had. Some of you will get it, some won't. I don't need another vehicle but I feel its my duty to preserve this ride since they're getting harder & harder to find in decent condition! Found this 90 SHO on CL, low miles for its age, in the same family since new.

11863330_10206867487224260_5133792185886572213_n.jpg

mgmetalworks

Explorer
In unrelated to 4x4 van news, I picked up another ride yesterday, super excited! I had one 20 years ago, 1st "cool" car that I ever had. Some of you will get it, some won't. I don't need another vehicle but I feel its my duty to preserve this ride since they're getting harder & harder to find in decent condition! Found this 90 SHO on CL, low miles for its age, in the same family since new.

I totally get it. I have a slightly modified '87 Buick Regal Limited Turbo (I'm 2nd owner) sitting in a shipping container awaiting restoration. It was an awesome car to have in college and provided me with lots of great memories. Many times the frat boys would laugh at my "grandma" car...that is until I filled the street with tire smoke and the sweet sound of the big turbo. Man that car was fun!!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
In unrelated to 4x4 van news, I picked up another ride yesterday, super excited! I had one 20 years ago, 1st "cool" car that I ever had. Some of you will get it, some won't. I don't need another vehicle but I feel its my duty to preserve this ride since they're getting harder & harder to find in decent condition! Found this 90 SHO on CL, low miles for its age, in the same family since new.QUOTE]

That was a hot whip of a sedan back then Fo' SHO'. :sombrero:

devo 1

Adventurer
Sweet, it needs a cop grill guard!

First big trip with my van next month (since the conversion) Taylor Park, Colorado with the KTM in the back. :wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk